Kanato confesses

Kk here's kanato's confession! Thanks for waiting!

Kanato: I hope you like my confession.

Siera: 'ha just four more to go Siera. just four more...until shin and Carla show up!'

Yui: well here's the story!

"Siera please!" My eye twitched as I was asked the same question for the thousandth time. "I said no kanato." I growl as I try to finish my homework. "Siera please you promised!" He was now tugging on my sleeve. "I know I promised I'd play with you but reiji said I had to finish all my homework or I'll be punished!" I sigh.

"So?" He asks tilting his head. "this punishment is different then the pain punishment." he looks at me confused. "what kind of punishment is that?" He asks. I glance up at him and ponder on something. "kanato how old are you again?" I ask sitting up. "I'm seventeen why?" I nod and grab my pencil.

"Well kanato being a girl I'm liked by guys. So far I've lost my virginity to not just one guy but six guys." I blush and sigh as I remember all six incidents. "so those six guys are none other then shuu, ruki, ayato, yuma, laito, and reiji. they have all confesses to me right after that they love me. so reiji said that my punishment will be to have...sex."

I sigh and bang my head on the table. "I see..." kanato whispers as he stands up. "I'm going to get some snacks I'll be right back." and with that he walks out of the room. as I continue doing my homework I realized something. "kanato doesn't have teddy with him!" I shout shocked.

"Siera I'm back." I look and see kanato with a can of whipped cream. (you all know where this is going.) "hmm." I hum and continue with my homework. "Siera pay attention to me!" Kanato shouts and forcefully pushes me back with him on top of me. "k-kanato!" I was shocked.

"Siera...i love you...and I'm not letting you get away from me." he whispers and then kisses me roughly. I was to shocked that I couldn't think straight. "heh. Siera you look so cute." before I even new it kanato had removed all my clothing. the only thing that got me out of my shocked state was when I felt something cold on my chest and stomach.

"Kanato! W-what are you doing?!" I shriek as he puts whipped cream all over my body. "I'm having my snack." was all he said. I was a blushing mess as I covered my face. "Siera you taste really sweet." kanato mumbles as he licks up and down my body. "k-kanato please stop." I moan. "but you like it Siera." he chuckles.

'This is so not like kanato!...at least the kanato I know.'

After kanato had licked away all the whipped cream he started sucking on my left breast while his hand messed with my right one. "Siera...it's not fair." kanato mumbles as he leans in close to my face. "your so sweet I want to eat you all up just for myself." he kisses me passionately.

When he pulls away he licked my neck and bite into it. "ah!" I shout mixed with a moan because he had entered two of his fingers. when he pulls away he licks the bite mark and leaves kisses down my neck. "I'll make you mine." he pulls away and starts to take off all his clothes.

"I'll make you all mine." he spreads my legs and pushes into me kissing me right after. "siera..I'm going to move now." I just nod as he starts to move making me moan. "Siera." he kept whispering as he thrusters into me. after a couple of thrusts I felt my stomach knot.

"K-kanato I-I'm..." he shushes me and smiles. "go ahead I don't mind." and with that he thrust into me harder making me come. after a few hard deep thrusts kanato came and fell on top if me. "Siera let's play again sometime." he mumbles as he kisses my forehead.

After that I started to fall asleep. "night Siera I love you my sweet kitty." kanato said and I blacked out.

Kk next up is...

Kou: me!

Author: hey I was talking!

Kou: so it's my turn next!

Siera: your both annoying.

Kou: so mean! But let's have fun my kitty~

Siera: 'I'm dead.'

Everyone: see ya next time!