The new guy! Siera gets a boyfriend?!

I've finally met all of the mukami and sakamaki brothers. they all want to drink my blood and yui's to. it was just another boring day in class I was sitting next to yui looking out the window. "ok class we have a new student today." the teacher says. "hello my name is Arata sato. please take care of me."

I look and see a boy with short brown hair and bright brown eyes. he had a really big smile on his face and a cheerful personality. 'he's to nice.' I thought and looked back out the window. "Arata please take a seat next to Siera. yui go back to your old seat." the teacher says.

I flinch and look at the teacher in disbelief. "miss Siera is something wrong?" She asks. "no...nothing at all." I said and looked back out the window. Arata sits down next to me. when everyone looks away his smile disappears and he looks annoyed.

"Heh. your personality sure changes fast." I laugh and smirk at him. "shut up I hate girls." he scowls at me. "so your gay? I'm surprised you don't look like the gay type." I laugh as he glares at me. "I'm not gay. I just don't like girly girls." he says and smirks. "I'm not a girly girl. have you already heard about the three girls who are in the hospital?" I ask.

"Yeah why?" He looks at me in interest. "that was because of me." I pull out my knife and smirk. "really? Your pretty tough." I smirk and look blackout the window. "hey I never got your name." I look at him and smile. "I'm Siera Wilder. but just call me Siera." he smiles and nods.

~FEW WEEKS LATER~

Me and Arata have become really great friends. I introduced him to yui and I swear I thought he had a crush on her. a few days ago he told me he had a crush on someone and I wouldn't stop teasing him about it.

"Siera you look pale." yui says putting a hand on my forehead. "I'm fine. just tired." I smile at her. Actually the truth was I have had a small fever for a while but chose to ignore it. "Siera you should go to the nurse." yui says. soon class starts and everyone takes their seats.

"Ok class today we'll-" I ignore her and look back out the window. my vision started to get blurry and I felt dizzy. "miss Siera please come up to the front of the class." the teacher says. I sigh and stand up. but as I do I fall to the ground and black out. "Siera!" I hear Arata yell.

~TINY TIME SKIP~

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in the nurses office. "Siera your awake!" I look and see Arata at the side of the bed. "Arata what happened to me?" I ask looking around. "you passed out during class. I carried you here the nurse said you had a small fever. but if you got some rest it would be gone."

He takes my hand. "I was really worried about you." he whispers. "I'm fine." I start to get off the bed but Arata sits me down on the edge. "Siera about that girl I like." he blushed. "let me guess she said yes. and now you want me to help you out." I smirk at him.

"That's not it...it's just that....you see...what I'm trying to say is...gah damn it!" Arata grabs my shoulders and slams his lips into mine. My eyes widen and I blush deeply. soon I shut my eyes and kiss back. He smiles and pulls away.

"Siera I love you." He hugs me and I hug him back. "I-I love you too." I mumble blushing like crazy. later that day after school I had told yui that we were dating and she accidentally told all the sakamaki and mukami brothers.

They all had glints of jealousy and hate in their eyes but I just ignored it. and we were happy together.

*to be continued*