Ch:12- Haldi And Mahendi

Start from the beginning

"Abrar let me go." This time I pleaded him, because I didn't want to be in this compromising situation anymore with him.

"Oh I didn't hear properly what you said."

"Abrar?" I tried to dodge out of his lap but I knew I just made it worse. He did let me get up but held my wrist. He was then dragging me out of the stage at the far end of the garden. He looked around and saw that no one was paying attention on us. Which was a very bad thing because I didn't know what he will be doing to me now. Before I could even realise I was pinned against a tree. He then closed the gap between us so much that our breathing was mixed now. I closed my eyes and put my hand on his chest trying to make a gap.

"Abrar what are you doing?"

"Just what you deserve as my wife and as your punishment." I opened my eyes which were now dilated after what he said.

He looked down at my lips and I knew what he was going to do. I could never let that happen but before I could even had the time to process anything his lips were on mine, sending tingling sensations down to the pit of my stomach. The kiss was so soft and gentle that I was almost lost. I came to my senses when his hand was scheming by bare stomach making my toes curl and his lips wanted access to my mouth. I pushed him with all my force moving him away from me, breathing again which I thought was stopped.

I hugged myself tightly trying to protect myself from him. I closed my eyes for I needed to process everything. He again started coming near me but stopped as Mou interrupted us.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked her eyes trying to look into the whole situation.

"Nothing." I said and started walking towards her.

"People are waiting for you on the stage." Thankfully Abrar didn't come behind me because I really needed some time away from him to organise myself.

(Abrar's POV)

Did I just cross the line? But what line? She is my wife for god's sake. Then why do I feel so wrong about this whole situation? I never felt like that in my entire life of kissing and sleeping with women. This was very weird. Maybe this was because I kissed her without her consent or wish. I should seriously apologise to her and make sure to her that I am never going to do this to her again without her wish. I was feeling like such a beast that she refers me.

I went back to the function where she was applied haldi and looked at her for a while. Her face was flushed. It was all my fault. I had to see myself in pain now to get rid of all theses feelings. I directly went to the hotel gym and figured out the punching bag that I noticed earlier and started hitting it with all force. With each punch I felt pain sweep all over my unhealed bruises. But I didn't care and continued hitting. I deserved it. Kissing her was fine and but going far more than that? Definitely not!I couldn't control myself when I was so close to her, she got me so crazy. It's been a long time I am feeling like this so pain driven and stuck.

"Sir what are you doing? You are bleeding again." I heard Jenny's worried voice from my back and soon she came in front of the punching bag, stopping my punches.

"Move Jenny."

"Sir you should go back to your room." She said and I was amazed by her attitude towards me now.

"Now you are going to tell me what I should do? Get lost." I tried to move her but I made her fell to the floor. This made me think even bad about myself. I quickly reached the floor and got her up.

"I am sorry Jenny but you shouldn't have interfered in my matters."

"It's okay sir as long as you go back to your room and stop torturing yourself."