Chapter 1

The alarm goes off. I look at the clock. Another sleepless night. I get up and get ready for school.

I put on my shirt and try to button it quickly, missing neatly half the buttons. I sigh and head down stairs and grab a cup of coffee.
"Bye Tweek," my mother says as I leave for school.
"Bye, mom."
I get to the school after walking there. I started walking to school when I lost all my friends back in elementary school. They all decided that I was "too weird" to be near them, but it's not like I had many friends to begin with.

When I get to my locker, I get my books for first period English. As I begin to walk there, Clyde comes up and trips me.

My thermos and books scatter on the ground as everyone ignores what's happening; Just walking around me, Clyde, and the scatter of books around us. I start to try to gather up my books, but Clyde starts to kick my hand and books away. After a few good minutes of this he laughs and walks away.

When I go to my classes people laugh, snicker, and whisper every time I let out a scream of "Too much pressure," or "Gah!"

Later that day, before lunch, Clyde follows me to the bathroom and decides that, because no ones there, he'll take the chance and beat me up. Just like everyday.

When he finally leaves the bathroom to go eat lunch, I collect myself off the floor.

I wipe away the tears that I cried when Clyde was kicking my stomach and arms, so he wouldn't kick my face.

Although that stopped him from kicking my face, doesn't mean that stopped him from punching my face.

The end of the day comes and I go home. I get ready to go to work in my parents coffee shop. As I work, Cartman eventually comes in and canes me fag, twitchy spaz, and idiot.

Just like everyday.

Then, today started. And my life would never be the same again.