Chapter Eighteen: A Town Like This.

www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17123...

Lily's P.O.V.

The steam from the shower follows me into the bedroom. Sighing, I drop my towel and begin to get dressed. 'How much longer do I have until he finds me? I have to keep moving' I'm buttoning up my jeans when someone knocks on my door.

"Lily? It's Sam. Can you open up the door? We need to talk" I freeze and glance over at the door before grabbing my knife. "Lily?"

"I'm coming! Hold on." I take a deep breath before opening the door and looking up at Sammy. "What do you want?" I ask, avoiding his stare. Sam sighs and shuffles his feet a bit before replying.

"I'm sorry." I glance up at him and run my hands through my hair, frustrated. "We shouldn't have pushed you so far. And I should have trusted you. Hell, you're my sister! You're one of the only people I can trust." I smirk a little before hugging his torso.

"Pfft, who else could you trust? Dean?" I ask teasingly. Sam wraps his arms around me and laughs a little. "Sam..."

"What?"

"You guys aren't safe when you're near me." I whisper. San leans back and looks down at me.

"What do you mean? Lily, as long as we are together, we are safe." Sam grabs my shoulders and hugs me tighter. "We're family. We stick together until the end." I quickly hold on to Sam and hold back my tears. 200_s

Looking behind us, I glare at the figures standing near the trees.

"That's what I'm afraid of."

Unknown P.O.V.

"There she is." A demon whispers. I watch closely as she hugs Samuel and glares over at us. "She knows that we're here!" the demon says nervously.

"She's known that we've been here for a while now." I say. "I wonder when she's going to part ways with her baby brothers... Maybe Crowley will like news about his runaway pet." I chuckle and flash my yellow eyes.

more-yellow-eyes

Lily's P.O.V.

I sit in the back of the Impala as it cruises down the road, past a sign: Big Texas Towing and Salvage yard.

Dean is driving. Ever since the whole incident with Castiel, we haven't really been the best of friends. I smile as I listen to Sam's soft snores and suddenly get an evil idea. I quickly look around and smirk as I finds a plastic spoon. Nudging Dean, he glares at me before noticing my evil grin and smirking. I hand Dean the spoon and watch as he gently places a plastic spoon in Sam's mouth. Grinning, I pull out my phone and take a photo. tumblr_inline_mpsqpmE8Ej1qz4rgp

Flipping Dean a thumbs up, I sit back down in the back and grin as he turns the music up loud.

"Fire...of unknown origins...took my baby away!" Dean sings as I watch Sam jerk up, and realize something is in his mouth, he panics and waves his arms as he spits it out. tumblr_inline_nhovqpwd5M1sx0dly

Dean air drums along to the song on the steering wheel then looks over, grinning as Sam wipes his mouth and turns down the music. I chuckle.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"Heh heh heh. Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, we kinda had to make our own." Dean looks at me in the rear view mirror.

"Man we're not kids anymore you two. We're not going to start that crap up again."

"Start what up?" I ask. Sam turns and looks at me pointedly

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates, especially with you."

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?" I smirk as Dean Laughs, remembering our last prank war.

"All right, just remember you started it." Sam sighs and sits back in his seat.

"Ah ha, bring it on baldy." I say laughing 6z0txv

"Where are we anyway?"

"A few hours outside of Richardson. Gimme the lowdown again?" Dean asks. Sam pulls out some papers and starts to read them

"All right, about a month or two ago this group of kids goes poking around in this local haunted house."

"Haunted by what?" I ask

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes, it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters. Anyway this group of kids see this dead girl hanging in the cellar."

"Anybody ID the corpse?" Dean questions

"Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there the body was gone. So cops are saying the kids were just yanking chains."

"I don't know Sam, maybe the cops are right." I say.

"Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere."

"Where'd you read these accounts?" Dean asks as I pull out my phone and look up the case. Sam coughs embarrassed.

"Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, umm, last night, I surfed some local ... paranormal websites. And I found one."

"Pfft, we all know that those sites are full of shit." I say. "What's it called?"

"HellHoundsLair.com"

"Lemme guess, streaming live out of Mom's basement." Dean says sarcastically

"Yeah, probably." Sam chuckles

"Yeah. Most of those websites wouldn't know a ghost if it bit them in the ass." I say, scrolling through their website.

"Look. We let Dad take off. Which was a mistake, by the way. And now we don't know where the hell he is, so meantime we gotta find ourselves something to hunt. There's no harm checking this thing out."

"All right. So where do we find these kids?" Dean asks after a moment

"Same place you always find kids in a town like this." I glance out the window and groan at the sight of the old town.