Chapter Seven: Constance

Lily's P.O.V.

"I don't know how many times I gotta tell you. It's my high school locker combo." Dean utters

"We gonna do this all night long?"

"Oh my god, how many more times do we have to tell you?!" I groan before slamming my head on the table. Suddenly, Deputy Shithead leans into the room.

"We just got a 911, shots fired over at Whiteford Road."

"You have to go to the bathroom?" He asks.

"I do!" I yell

"Too bad" The Sheriff smirks cockily before handcuffing Dean and I to the table and leaving. I sigh and bang my head onto the table in annoyance. Apparently Dean found a paper clip and frees us.

"Yes!" I whisper and knuckle bump him before looking out the window in the door, I duck out of sight as Deputy Shithead approaches the door, and wait.

"Time to go." I say to Dean before leading him over to the fire escape with Dad's journal.

HIGHWAY

Sam's P.O.V.

I was driving the impala before my cell rings from the seat beside me. Lily's voice fills my ears.

"Fake 911 phone call? Baby brother, I don't know, that's pretty illegal." She chuckles

"you're welcome." I grin. Shuffling and grunts start to come from the receiver

"Lily?" I ask

"Let it go Dean- Lily! Just give it to me-OOF! Fucker, I said Let it go! Lily just give it to me!" She sighs and a crash is heard followed by Dean's cussing in the background.

"I told you. Sam, we gotta talk." She answers.

"Tell me about it. So the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white. And she's buried behind her old house, so that should have been Dad's next stop."

"Sammy, would you shut up for a second?" Lily sighs

"I just can't figure out why Dad hasn't destroyed the corpse yet." I retort

"Well, that's what I'm trying to tell you. He's gone. Dad left Jericho." Lilly grumbles.

"What? How do you know?" I ask.

"We've got his journal."

"He doesn't go anywhere without that thing."

"Yeah, well, he did this time." She sighs. "Dean get your ass up off the ground." She screeches

"What's it say?" I ask

"Ah, the same old ex-Marine crap, when he wants to let us know where he's going. OOF- get up you fat lard." She complains off the phone

"Coordinates. Where to?"

"I'm not sure yet."

 "I don't understand. I mean, what could be so important that Dad would just skip out in the middle of a job? Dean, what the hell is going on?

I look up and slam on the brakes, dropping the phone: Constance was on the road in front of me. And the car goes right through her as I finally bring it to a halt.

"Sam? Sam! Baby Brother you better answer me!" Lily cries out.

I let out a long breath, my eyes wide at the figure sitting in the back seat CONSTANCE is sitting in the back seat.

"Take me home." I shiver "Take me home!" She demands.

"No." I say harshly

Constance glares and the doors lock themselves. 'Shit' I struggle to reopen them. The gas pedal presses down and the car begins to drive itself. I try to steer, but fucking Constance is doing that too. I keep trying to get the door open.

 In the back seat, Constance flickers.

Like

Follow

Comment