The Mark of Death

Yay!!!!!!! Finally an interestingish title!!!!! I'm soooooo sorry it took me so long to update this!!!!!

Before I start the chappy here's a quick note. Instead of suggesting books in the chapters, I'm going to post it in "Books of the Week" on my profile page every Monday. This will only notify my followers, so yeah sorry in advance to all my non-followers. If you want to suggest one of your books or someone else's book to be featured in the Books of the Week, comment below, PM me, or reply to the posts on my profile page. My goal is to help y'all to discover new AWESOMAZING books that you'll love and to help you meet new people here on wattpad.

Fun Fact: Albus Severus Potter's initials spell 'asp' which is a type of venomous snake found in Egypt. This snake was believed to be the one that Cleopatra used to kill herself. Albus Severus Potter = ASP. Therefore, Albus was destined to be sorted into Slytherin. Well, I dunno if he was destined but c'mon the facts don't lie and it's pretty legit. Comment if you agree with this case or reasons why he could be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. Apparently not Hufflepuff though (see pic on the side) caz Harry would disinherit his son.

Sooooo yeah that's all I need to talk about.

And now the moment that y'all have been waiting for (maybe)

Chapter dang it I already lost count: The Mark of Death............

...

"Albus, she's bleeding!" Taika shouted.

"Dimitri, Alana, go back to Hagrid's and tell him what happened! And hurry!" Dimitri and Alana nodded and raced back to Hagrid's.

"What is that?" Scorpius asked in a horrified voice, pointing at a dark liquid dripping down Veda's arm.

"I told you she's bleeding." said Taika taking a step back.

"I'm not sure that's blood." I said. "Taika, come closer." Hesitantly, Taika came closer and held out her wand towards Veda, her hand was shaking and the light at the tip of her wand flickered from a dim to a bright light.

What laid before me was nothing that I had ever seen before. The dark liquid that Scorpius had noticed was dripping from a deep gash in Veda's arm; however, it wasn't blood, like Takia had thought, but was a thick, dark purple substance that gushed out of the wound. Her veins began to bulge and turn purple as the strange liquid traveled up her arm.

"What is it doing to her?" Taika asked, terrified.

"I don't know." I simply answered.

"Will she die?"

"I don't know."

"Dere day are!" We all turned to see Dimitri and Alana running towards us with Hagrid and Fang following briskly behind them. When Dimitri noticed the purple blood-like substance, he asked, "Vat iz 'happening to 'er?"

"Back away. Back away." said Hagrid, "except for you. Keep the light over here." Taika nodded and held the tip of her wand over Veda's body.

"Er...I'm no Madam Pomfrey, so let's bring Veda up to the hospital wing."

Alana swiftly took off her shoe, slipped off her sock so that it was inside out, and slipped the sock onto Veda's arm to cover the wound. "It could be poisonous." Alana muttered when she noticed all of us staring at her.

"That makes sense." said Taika. "I mean, you never know."

Hagrid scooped up Veda's limp body and we followed him to the hospital wing.

Madam Longbottom's shouting could be heard even before we opened the door, "You all should go eat, supper should be ready by now. I'll take care of her. It's fine! Hurry along!" Once we reached the hospital wing, Scorpius opened the door for Hagrid. Fang pushed past Hagrid and bounded over to some third years who were being pushed out by Madam Longbottom. The color drained from Madam Longbottom's face as we walked into the hospital wing. "Oh no, not more visitors." Madam Longbottom sighs. "Not again. Hagrid, bring her over here. Next to, what's her name again?"