The Bully in the Hall

Check out @carolineshipsalot 's books. Especially the Hinny and Romione one because it's Hinny and Romione!!!! And Romione and Hinny!!!! Oh and because she's an AWESOMAZING AUTHOR!!!!! So...yeah.

My BFF for life Sciencelover8  finally published a story and I think it's really good. It's called No Choices and y'all should go check it out.

Also check out Choices by @stickystickman101 (I hope I spelled that right). It's in the perspective of Draco and a girl. The details are just indescribable. Their AWESOMAZING! So...yeah check it out. Trust me you won't regret it. :)

I recently checked the status of this book and apparently I have readers everywhere. Like legit everywhere. These were the countries listed:
-United States
-Canada
-Britain
-Germany
-Norway
-Netherlands
-China
-India
-Australia
-New Zealand
-Jamaica
Did I miss any???

You can comment where you're from if you want. I don't care. I'm just curious because this is just really REALLY impressive that this story has made it's way across the globe. Also, if you search Albus Severus, it's the seventh one that shows up (I think. Please don't quote me on this). I would like to thank everyone who is reading, voting, commenting, and enjoying this book. I love y'all. Kisses for everyone (I'm talking about the chocolate lolz)

Pic above is Taika Bliss (approved by -_-Sora-_- ).

@TheCrystalBlue I believe your character is introduced on this chapter.

Thank you -_-Sora-_- for helping me write this chappy!!!!! Enjoy Chapter nine or tenish or elevenish: The Bully in the Hall........

...

The castle was quiet, as we expected, because it is rare to find a student roaming the halls this early on a Saturday morning- unless you were a Ravenclaw, who are usually found in the library studying for a test that wouldn't be taken for a few weeks. At the mention of Ravenclaw I suddenly remember cousin Rose and how I haven't talked to her in awhile.

"Albus!" I turned around and smiled when I saw Rose rushing towards us, parchments were shoved into the different books that were stacked up in her arms. When she reached us, she stopped and confusedly looked at Taika up and down.

"Who is she?" asked Rose.

"This is Taika Bliss." Scorpius answers. "We are accompanying her to the Great Hall since she can't go alone." Taika reached her hand out awkwardly for Rose to shake. Rose fumbled with the stack of books in her hands so that she holding them with one arm and shook Taika's hand with the other.

"Hullo. I'm Rose Weasley, Al's cousin. Nice to meet you, Taika." Rose said grinning at Taika, then pulled her hand back quickly to grab the books that were about to fall. Taika smiled back, but her smiled soon faded when she saw someone from behind Rose.

I followed Taika's eyes to a tall, pale girl with light curly brown hair that was pulled back to reveal her cold ice blue eyes that glared at Taika. She had two girls following on either side of her and they all appeared to be third or fourth years with blue and bronze scarves wrapped around their necks symbolizing their house- Ravenclaw.

"Oh...I see you made new friends, Taika." she spat. "Are these so called 'friends' gonna leave you like all your previous ones did?"

"Taika, do you know 'er?" Dimitri asked.

"What? Are you telling me that sissy never once mentioned me?" she asks putting her hands on her hips and laughing at all of us. "I'm Carlynn Bliss, Taika's sister unfortunately. Let me guess?" she looks directly at me in the eyes for a second before saying, "You're the famous Harry Potter's son, aren't you?" she said laughing harder. "Can I get your autograph?" she said in a mocking tone and then faced Taika. "So these are the people you hang out with? Pathetic. Funny how they're all disgraces to their families, like yourself. Father should have sent you away by now. Everyone knows you're a disgrace to the family no matter how famous they are." she said glaring at me.