The Writing on the Wall

Pic above is just for laughs. Lol. Please let me know if you can't see it. 

I am dedicating the next chapter (I dunno what it's called) to -_-Sora-_- because she submitted two characters a long LONG time ago and I kept forgetting to include them. She's been so patient and I wanted to post it along with this one, but decided to wait. One of her characters will be introduced in the next chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to @HermioneMockingJay because she created an amazing cover for my tall tale (The Exaggeration of Imagination: The Story of How Tod Miller Saved Dodge City) and I'm submitting it for Wattys2015. Please read, vote, and comment. If anyone needs a book cover, go to her. :)

Check out @WildCatLover157 and @theadora_la_rue 's stories. (Hopefully I spelled your names right).

And now what you've all been waiting for:

Chapter (I still dunno): The Writing on the Wall (LOL I'm SOOOOOO creative)

...

It was difficult for me to keep up with Scorpius, especially when he made really sharp turns. Once, I thought for sure that he was going to run straight into a wall. I was beginning to slow down while Scorpius kept sprinting away. He ran down one of the stairways and the entire staircase moved before I could follow him.

Some of the people in the portraits started to awaken after I angrily slammed my fists against the railing.

I need to find Scorpius before the teachers find us. I thought.

Based on the direction Scorpius was heading, I believed he was running towards the Great Hall. I rushed down another staircase as one of the portraits screeched, "STUDENT OUT OF BED! STUDENT OUT OF BED!" and jumped onto his horse to warn Filch.

As I made my way to the Great Hall, I saw a quick glimpse of a shadowy cloaked figure race towards the Hospital Wing. I would have stopped to see if there actually was someone there, but I needed to find Scorpius before we were caught. Thankfully, I was able to reach the corridor where the Great Hall was, and saw Scorpius standing outside the entrance staring blankly at the wall. I ran up to Scorpius and grabbed his arm trying to drag him back to the dungeons.

"C'mon Scorpius." I said. "We have to go before someone-"

"Mr. Pott-"

"Albus! What in the world are you doing out of bed!" I turned to see my father storming down the corridor with Headmistress McGonagall and Filch at his heels.

"I...uh...I...was...uh..." I started.

"When I heard that someone was out of bed, I was certain it would be James! Al, I thought you were better than this!"

"This will not be tolerated, especially after what happened to Ms. Lyall." Headmistress McGonagall said. "Seventy points from Slytherin each!" I stared at her flabbergasted.

Dimitri was right. I thought miserably. This was a stupid idea and now Veda will probably furious with us.

"I'm only doing this to prevent you two from leaving your dorms during the night again. Mr. Malfoy, did you hear me?"

I glanced back at Scorpius who was still staring at the wall. I couldn't believe that I didn't see this when I caught up to Scorpius. On the wall, were blood red letters that said:

Fear the ones you once called Mud

For we'll strike and kill the ones with the purest blood

You can run, you can hide

But we'll make sure none of you are left behind

Headmistress McGonagall, Filch, my father, and I gasped behind Scorpius, who was now looking at his feet.

"Is that-"

"Blood." Scorpius finished.

"But who's blood is it?" my father asked. He, Headmistress McGonagall, and Filch started whispering to each other as if this has happened before.

"Albus," Scorpius whispered to me.

"Yes, Scorpius."

"Do you want me to stay at Hogwarts?"

"Only if you feel safe."

"Then, make sure my father doesn't hear about this."

A screamed rang through the castle and we all sprinted towards the sound. We found Leah in the arms of Madam Longbottom as we stared, horrified, at Cerise's body sprawled on the floor covered in blood.

"What happened?" my father asked before anyone of us spoke.

Tears were pouring out of Leah's eyes and managed to sputter, "I-I just w-wanted to make s-sure Cerise w-was okay and then I found h-her h-here-"

"Ms. Gravelly, I know this must be hard for you, so I will allow you to stay with Ms. Lyall until tomorrow- when we'll discuss your consequences. Harry can you please escort Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy back to their dorms."

My father simply nodded his head and we followed him down to the dungeons. He didn't speak at all and when we reached the entrance, he left immediately before I could say anything to me.

Scorpius drowsily said the password to the wall and we trudged down to our dorm. We both fell onto our beds knowing that we would be waking soon.

...

I came up with the writing on the wall. I didn't steal it from anyone (hopefully). I hope y'all liked it.

This chapter was a little rushed, partially because I wrote it in the middle of the night when I was dead tired but didn't feel like sleeping. AliyahGray3 corrected this before I posted it. So please give a round of applause to Aliyah!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!!!

:)