"Maaa! I'm not going to give them formula or a bottle. Just not yet." She picked up Aidan and we both went downstairs.

She went into the living room while I went into the kitchen to grab myself some water beforehand. Feeding both of them is time consuming. I don't see how a woman can breast feed one and I have two. Sometimes I feel like they are not getting enough.

"Mrs. Sanders how have you been?" Dr. Vincent asked her as I walked back in.

"Fine and yourself." I  situated Kieran. 

My mother got up and gave me Aidan so that they both could eat at the same time. She placed a blanket over my chest so that they could have privacy and so as myself.

"Good. So.." He cleared his throat.

"It's fine Vincent. She had to know one day or another. Why not now?" I was confused by her statement.

"Alright. Well Anthony is doing very well now with treatment and want to be released."

Hearing Anthony's name made me mad. I should be mad that my mother still associates with him but I have to remember that she sees Anthony as a son. Am I selfish to want her to not view him in that manner and take my side in the situation.

"I thought he was not forced to stay?" My mother asked.

"He wasn't. To this day he can leave as he will but he hasn't. He feels that he needs permission to. For many of our patients-"

"Wait what are we talking about? Treatment? Release? Patients?" I interrupted him.

"Anthony checked himself into a mental retreat Dawn. He felt like he was a danger to himself and others. Mostly you and the babies." My mother informed me.

"So this whole time he's been at a mental retreat?" I asked.

Both Dr. Vincent and my mother nodded their heads in agreement. I bit on my bottom lip trying to take in what I was told.

"For what though?"

"I can't tell you that. I am here to tell you that in order for Anthony to finish his treatment and get back out in the world as a man and father. He's going to need for his family to show up at his last therapy session."

I shook my head. "No thank you."

"Dawn I know that this road hasn't been easy for you at all. This will also give you the answers you need and even closure if that's what you seek."

"I don't want to see him. I'm doing just fine. He can do without me."

"Just think about it Dawn. If you do it would help if you bring the twins along also." I smacked my teeth.

"I never thought I would say this but fuck Anthony. I'm tired of caring about him and his needs." Kieran detached from my nipple. My mom got up and took him from me and started to burp him.

I was beyond angry right now. He has the nerve to come in here talking about what Anthony need. Screw his needs as of now. I have my own needs and wants that must be met. I'm sick of doing for others and mainly him. I got two babies to take care of and myself. I'm just done.