sixty two

"HEY YO BITCHES. LET ME IN!" Merry yelled through Louis and Harry's door.

"Hey guys!" Louis said letting all of the "crew" in. That included Zayn, Merry, Diana, Niall, Maddi, and Liam.

They all crowded in giving their congratulations to the new fiancés.

"Hey, what happened to the honey moon?" Harry asked bumping Zayn's shoulder a bit as they all sat down in various parts of the room.

"We put it on hold, I wanted to be here for this." Zayn said laughing.

"Okay, so I still can't get over how cute this all is! Merry and Zayn got married, and Louis and Harry got engaged!" Diana squealed.

"SAME BRO." Madz said laughing.

"I'm horny." Was all Merry said as she sipped her bottle of water.

Everyone just shrugged and went about their conversations knowing Merry always said awkward things at the wrong time.

"Hey y'all."

"What?" Everyone said at once.

"Y'all are pretty fuckin awesome. And I don't wanna start tonight off with a speech cuz that's for when some of y'all are drunk off of your asses. That's what makes the speech fun. I wanna play a game though. WAIT YOOOOO. Truth or dare bitch, let's play, right now." Merry said determined to play no matter what.

Niall rolled his eyes. "I'm a pro at this."

"Shut the fuck up, Horan," Liam quipped, "you can't be a pro at probability."

Niall rolled his eyes again. "I beg to differ."

"And I bet five dollars that if you keep rolling your eyes like that, by the end of the night you won't have them in your head anymore."

Niall pouted and Diana patted his head. "So, who should start?" She asked.

Maddie grinned. "You!"

Harry went into the kitchen and grabbed a champagne bottle, sliding it over to Diana. "Alright, everyone circle up."

Everyone rushed to the middle of the living room and stared at Diana, waiting for her to spin the bottle.

Diana sighed and spun the bottle, the top of it landing on Louis, who looked nervous. "Uh oh."

Diana smirked. "Truth or dare?"

Louis wanted to say dare, so he wasn't deemed a wimp, but he was a wimp. "Truth."

Diana bit her lip, trying to think of something. "Hm...What's the biggest dildo size you can take?"

Louis' eyes got wide and he looked to Harry for help, but Harry just shrugged.

"Uh...ten inches?"

Everyone nodded in approval after getting the confirmation from Harry and then they moved on. Louis spun the bottle this time, and it landed on Zayn. Louis gave him an evil smile and he cleared his throat.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'm no pussy, the fuck."

Louis raised an eyebrow at him. "I dare you to...spank Niall ten times."

"Hey! What the fuck, the dare can't include me!" Niall's cheeks flushed red and he basically clung onto Diana's arm.

Diana scoffed. "Don't be a little bitch, babe."

Niall glared. "Fine. When we get back to our place, you're getting a spanking too."

Zayn cleared his throat. "C'mon, Niall...We haven't got all night for you to complain..."