twenty five

Harry and Louis were cuddling on the couch watching American Horror Story until they hear something.

"Oh Jesus who's banging now..." Harry said chuckling a bit.

"Hold on let me listen..." Louis said concentrating.

"Such a good girl for me." Muffled moans came from the other room.

"Ha, it's Zayn and Merry."

"Is it safe to do that when you're pregnant?" Harry asked turning to Louis who was sitting with his legs across Harry's lap.

"Yeah, ha I don't think I would be able to survive without sex!" Louis said giggling.

"What do you mean you?" Harry asked confused.

"Oh well um... Daddy, I'm able to conceive children..." Louis said cautiously.

"Really?" Harry's said wide-eyed.

"Yeah..." Louis said bowing his head down.

"THAT'S AMAZING! LOUIS!" Harry said lifting Louis off the couch and spinning him around. "I love you so so so so so so so so so so much!" Harry said putting Louis down and kissing him all over his face.

"I didn't think you would be so happy!" Louis said with tears in his eyes.

"I love you. I always will. And the fact that we can have children together makes me the happiest man on earth. Nothing can beat this." Harry said kissing Louis deeply.

"I love you daddy." Louis said looking up into Harry's emerald eyes.

"I love you too baby boy." Harry said looking into Louis' blue eyes.

"Green meets blue. I like that." Merry said walking out of the kitchen and back into her and Zayn room.

"Green meets blue. I love you more than anything." Harry said kissing his baby boy on the forehead and holding him.

YOOOOO! I'm Merry! Y'all haven't met me IRL yet so hey! Hope you enjoyed this lil chapter! We work really hard and I want to thank you all! And until my next little note, stay classy bitches. Xx.