twenty four

----narrators POV----
"Babe, you ready to go?" Zayn asks as he turned to Merry who was currently dancing around their bedroom to Massive Attack by Nicki Minaj.

"They call me simba little mama cuz muffassa couldn't stop a bitch!" Merry rapped the lyrics along with the song dancing around Zayn.

"Okay babe we gotta go." Zayn said chuckling and pausing the music.

"Okay, let's go get the girls!" Merry said.

They both walked out to see Maddie and Liam making out on the couch in the living area.

"Damn Lima bean, let her breathe for god fuckin sake..." Merry said sassily.

"Zayn, do you even punish her? Like ever?" Liam said chuckling but slightly annoyed.

"I can't! She would be bleeding out of her ass if I punished her for swearing!" Zayn said extremely serious and defensive.

"YAY! LETS GOOOOO!" Maddie yelled.

"YO DIANA! GET YO ASS IN HERE!" Merry yelled.

"I would yell back but Nialls being Niall..." Diana said chuckling as she walked out with Niall.

"Ew, don't listen to Neil Bitch Horan. The fuck listen to Mer bear!" Merry said snapping her fingers.

"Okay girls, we gotta gooooo!" Zayn said happily.

---at the appointment---

"Merry?" A nurse called into the waiting room.

"Here!" Zayn said as him and Merry stood up.

They left the girls in the waiting room and into the ultrasound room.

"Okay Merry, just lay down right here and your doctor will be right in!" The nurse said.

"Okay, thank you!" Merry said as the nurse left.

"Here let me help you, babe." Zayn said helping Merry lay down.

"Hi! I'm doctor Lellie!" A nice woman said walking in and greeting the couple.

"Hello, I'm Zayn." Zayn said shaking her hand.

"Hello, Zayn. And you must be Merry!"

"Why yes I am!"

"Okay, Merry, can you lift up your shirt for me?" And with that Merry lifted up her shirt to expose her stomach. "Okay, this is going to be a little cold." She put some gel on Merry's stomach and started to check if everything was okay in the ultrasound.

After a few minutes of checking around the doctor finally finished.

"Okay! All done!" The doctor said.

"Thank you!" Zayn said helping Merry clean off her stomach.

They walked out to the waiting room and informed everyone that everything is okay. During the car ride Zayn kept running his hand up and down Merry's thigh, higher and higher up.

She glanced at him sideways and bit her lip.

Diana cleared her throat from the back seat. "Alright, sorry to interrupt, but first off, I have no idea what you plan on doing with your hand that far up her clothed leg, but that's none of my business, and secondly, my boyfriend is calling me and I need to get home soon, so, chop chop."

Zayn rolled his eyes and kept driving and Maddie gasped.

"Diana, you're sassy as fuck today! What's wrong with you?"

"I'm tired. Now I demand to be home!"

Her demanding anything of Zayn rubbed him the wrong way. "You should be punished for that."