thirty five

Liam's POV

"Baby, I love you..."

Maddie huffed and winced, holding her cast close to her body. "That's exactly what you were gonna say as you totaled the car."

I rolled my eyes and hissed as I held the ice pack back onto my head. "Well, you said 'I love you' first."

She sighed, kissing me on the cheek. "That's because I do. Even if you might have a concussion and my arm is broken in two places. At least we're alive." She shut her eyes as I kissed her on the forehead.

"Yeah. We're lucky. Now we only have to take the bus to uni."

She bit her lip. "Or we could use Lou's car. He's always in Harry's car anyways. Until we can get a new one."

I hummed in agreement and was about to turn back to the TV when four rowdy people walked through the door.

Merry came in yelling and Zayn, Harry, and Louis came in right behind her. "BAD BITCHES- whoa, what the fuck happened to you guys?"

I sighed. "Car accident."

Maddie raised her arm with the cast and gave them a thumbs up. "But we have great insurance. At least I do." I shrugged as she looked at me.

"Anyways...OMG, LOUIEEEE TELL THEM!!!"

Diana and Niall walked in the door and looked around. Diana rolled her eyes. "OMIGOD I HEARD YOU FROM NEXT DOOR SHUT THE FUCK UP, MERRY, BUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH LOUIS I MUST KNOW."

Niall rolled his eyes along with Merry and Zayn, while Harry and Louis stood there with big grins on their faces.

"Might as well tell everyone, then. Okay, so...Harry and I went to the doctor's today because I was throwing up frequently, and we found out that...I AM PREGNANT!"

---narrator's POV---

Everyone gasped and hugged and kissed all over the couple. "How far along are you?"

He shrugged. "Eh, a couple of weeks."

Harry beamed. "I'm gonna be a father!"

---Zayn's POV---

Everything was fine and well until Merry ran out of the room. I followed, worried, and saw her gasping for air with her head over the toilet. I winced and helped her hold her hair out of the way while rubbing her back.

She came up with tears in her eyes. "Ew."

I sighed and got her cleaned up and we went to our room. "Are you alright?" She glared at me.

"I guess not. I feel like I threw up all of my internal organs and I feel sad and fat oh my fucking goodness."

I crawled into bed with her and pulled her close. "No, love, you aren't fat. You're just carrying another body inside of you. It may be uncomfortable, but you'll get used to it." I kissed her on her head and on her cheek and her neck. "I love you, sweetheart."

She rolled over, facing away from me. "I love you more, but now I need sleep."

"Alright, baby."

---Louis' POV---

I was laying on my bed scrolling through my apps and looking at my social media when Harry came in and jumped on the bed, making me roll off.

He gasped and looked over at me. "You alright?"

I sighed and crawled back onto the bed exactly where I was before. "Yeah, I-"

"Aw!" He leaned down and kissed my stomach. "There's a little us in there."

I grinned. "I know."

"I'm so excited!" Harry bounced on the bed a little. "I hope it's a girl. A boy would be fine, but a girl..."

I smiled, exhausted. "Yeah."

He looked at me for a moment and then the smile slowly disappeared from his face. "Baby, I've gotta tell you something. You might not like it..." He bit his lip and I sighed.

"Shoot."

"Well, you know I've been down here for a while, but I've gotta work. I left my living up in London. I might have to go back for awhile."

I thought about it long and hard. "Okay...Can I come?"

He shrugged. "If you want. But I didn't want to separate you and your friends from each other. Besides, it will only be a week."

I nodded and yawned. "Can we talk another time? I'm exhausted."

He yawned and wrapped his arm around me. "Of course, babe. Get your beauty sleep."