fifty

Harry shot up out of bed as he heard pots fall in the kitchen and realized that Louis wasn't beside him.

"Louis?!"

"Uh, don't worry, daddy! I've got it...Go back to sleep please!"

Harry smiled. Obviously Louis was making breakfast and wanted to surprise Harry so he just shut his eyes and pretended to sleep.

About thirty minutes later, Louis walked in and beamed as he saw his daddy. "Daddy, wake up."

Harry rolled over and smiled at Louis. "Morning, baby boy. Sleep well?"

"I always sleep well when I sleep in your arms, daddy." Louis kissed Harry on the cheek. "I made breakfast!"

Harry smirked. "My baby boy can cook, huh? Come here." Harry took the tray from him and Louis crawled onto the bed in front of him.

"Tell me if you like it or not."

Harry raised an eyebrow and took a bite. "It's lovely. Just like you. Thank you, baby. Have you eaten?"

Louis shook his head.

"Well then, we can't have you and the baby starving now can we? Open up."

Louis opened his mouth and Harry fed him, eating some for himself once in a while, but giving most of it to Louis because he was the one who needed to eat more. Louis didn't even notice.

Harry placed the tray on the ground and Louis placed his head on his stomach. "Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"I love you so much. More than anything in the world. You make me happy."

Harry smiled softly and stroked Louis' hair. "And I love you, Louis."

"I'm so glad I got the wrong number."

Harry smirked. "Why, huh?"

"Well, for one I found myself. I didn't know I was gay. And two, I found the best man in the world. And you didn't judge me too hard when you found out I had stuck a carrot up my nose."

Harry chuckled. "Yeah, I've done weirder things."

Louis giggled. "Like what?"

Harry blushed and ran a hand through his messy hair. "Uhh...Well, I bottomed. Once."

Louis sat up, interested. "Well, did you like it?"

Harry cringed at the memory. "No. I hated it. I don't like to be fucked."

Louis bit his lip and smiled, rolling onto his back and looking at Harry upside down. "I like it."

"I can tell." Louis blushed and crawled into Harry's lap. "And I've also put a Barbie shoe up my nose. My sister laughed for forever. When I finally came out, my family laughed as if I expected them to know that. I guess I was always extra gay."

"At least you knew who you were that whole time."

"Aw, Lou, don't feel bad. People just come out at different times in their lives when they discover it."

"I should probably tell my parents, huh?"

Harry shrugged. "Only if you want. Don't feel obligated to tell them. It's for you to tell them when you feel, okay? Don't put pressure on yourself. You could take me with you and act like friends and then drop the bomb. That's a fun way to come out."

Louis giggled. "I think I'll tell them straight out, daddy. Seems easier. But I want you to meet them so you can come with me."

"Of course I will." Harry kissed him on the forehead. "Because I love you."

yO ITS MADZ

this chapter is short...sorry :/ but i know the next chapter will make up for it ;)

thanks for reading

XOXOXO
~Madz