twenty eight

---Narrator's POV---

Merry came back out and gasped, because Zayn may have decided to fight, but let's just say he wasn't winning.

"Zayn!"

Josh finally got the skinnier boy off of him and stood up, walking over to Merry.

"Fucking bitch! I told you! You were never going to leave me!"

"Fuck you, Josh! You know why I left!"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Because I 'abused' you. I'm sure that Zayn would love to hear about that..."

"Don't you dare!" She raised her hand to push him away, but he slapped her. She gasped and fell. He grabbed her and pulled her up.

"Be a good girl for me, Mer."

Zayn had never wanted to punch the guy at first, but now murder was on his mind. He grimaced and pushed himself up off the ground. "Mer..."

Merry was in tears because she had never seen Zayn like this before.

And he was trying to protect her.

Josh grabbed her hair and yanked her around so that her back was right against his front.

He softly kissed her cheek and then started sucking and biting on her neck. Merry screamed and finally, the door swung open, sorta hitting Zayn in the process.

"What is all of this noise?!"

Josh stopped what he was doing and smirked at them. "Who are they, Merry?"

Diana balled up her fists and started to put her hair in a messy bun. "We are their friends! Who are you? Merry, is this boy messing with you?"

Zayn muttered an "obviously" from behind the door, and Diana hit him with the door again.

"Hold my fucking earrings, Ni, because shit's about to go down."

Josh scoffed and gripped her tighter. "You aren't going to do shi-"

Diana jumped on him and Merry took the opportunity to get away.

Just then, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Maddie walked through the door.

Louis took care of Zayn immediately and made sure that he wasn't severely hurt. Liam and Maddie tried to pull Diana off of Josh who was screaming bloody murder, and Niall was just watching his girlfriend in amusement.

Harry stood in the middle of all of the chaos, anger building up inside of him. There was too much going on, and he knew exactly why this punk ass bitch was in the apartment since Maddie had passed on the information.

Harry walked over calmly and grabbed Josh out from under everyone. He threw him against the wall and watched as the boy gasped for air. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him off of the ground.

"Leave the fucking building and don't come back. Or next time, I'm throwing you over the balcony."

Josh tried to hit him, but Harry punched him in the stomach. He dragged him over to the elevator and threw him inside, pressing the button to the lobby.

Everything was silent except for Merry's crying in the next room. Everyone else was occupied, so he went to check on her.

She was curled up in a ball and lying on her side, her body shaking with sobs. Harry sat down on the bed, and she visibly flinched.

"Merry..."

She turned over and grabbed onto Harry, crying into his side. He awkwardly rubbed her head, trying to comfort her, something he was bad at.

"I can't believe he showed up again, Harry. I thought that I had gotten rid of him...I fell in love with Zayn...Which was hard to do after what Josh did to me...And...Fuck, I hate trusting people! Everytime I feel like things are starting to get better, I always get knocked down again, and I'm sick of it!"

Harry sighed and rubbed her back. "I used to be abused too. I was obviously younger then, but she would always try to force me into doing things that I didn't want to do...she knew I was gay...She just decided that she wanted me, and back then, I wasn't strong enough to fight back. But you, Merry, you're one of the strongest people I've ever met. You still gave another person a chance soon after what happened to you, and you tried to move on. That is really brave of you. And I can tell that Zayn would never ever abuse you. He loves you so much."

She looked up at him. "You were abused too? You don't look like anybody could've gotten one up on you..."

He chuckled. "I wasn't always this tall. Like I said, I was a little boy and she was a teenager. I still have trust issues because of it. That's why I'm the dominant one, I guess. I know that I have the power to leave. And yeah, it might hurt me, but not more than the other person in the relationship. And that's why I'm a terrible person."

"You wouldn't leave Louis, right? He loves you, Harry. So much. When you aren't around, he's always talking about you. You helped him find himself. I thought he was gonna be miserable forever."

Harry shook his head. "I would never leave him. He's my everything, and I couldn't imagine life without him now."

"Thanks, Harry."

"No problem, sweetheart."

yo yO YO, WHADDUP FAM?

it's Madz, with another chapter fo y'all

alright that's the end of this chapter, yo, sorry if the ending sucked...

i apologize profusely

ily all! <3

bye, bye, now