fifty six

Harry, Louis, Liam, and Maddie were sitting on the floor watching a movie while Zayn and Merry were relaxing on the couch behind them, having finally put Phoenix down to sleep.

The movie was a bit loud, but not loud enough to wake up the baby, and they took advantage of that. Zayn pulled Merry onto his lap and kissed her on the lips. She felt his hard on growing and she rolled her eyes. "Zayn, what the fuck? Stop," she whispered.

"But I'm so horny baby...I want you so bad..." He trailed kisses down her neck and all the way down to her chest. "You're so sexy, baby. I'm gonna fuck you right here."

Her eyes widened and she whined when he found her sweet spot. She looked over at the others, keeping her voice low. "We're gonna get caught."

"Not if you're a good girl and can stay quiet." Zayn smirked and ran his hand up her thigh. "If you can stay quiet, then I'll let you cum, babe. How about that?"

Merry bit her lip, looking over at her friends one last time. "M'kay."

Zayn smiled devilishly and grabbed a blanket, draping it over both of them. He pulled her down so that his lips were right next to her ear. "Alright, babe. Strip for me..."

"Completely? But..." Zayn raised an eyebrow at her. She sighed softly, starting to take her shirt and pajama bottoms off.

"Uh uh, underwear too." She rolled her eyes and slipped them off. Zayn wasted no time. His hands were already roaming, his fingertips leaving goosebumps in their wake.

He pushed one finger into her core and she lightly gasped before holding onto his shoulders. "Zayn, please," she whispered, almost like she was begging him to stop, but he knew she wanted more. He added another finger and went deeper.

"Daddy..."

"Hush, kitten. Remember our deal?"

Zayn unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. "Ride me, babe. Nice and slow."

Merry obeyed, sliding down on him really slowly. She tried her best not to make a sound and bit her lip as she rode him.

"You're always so ready for me, baby. Fuck," he whispered into her ear, fueling her on.

"Can I cum, daddy?"

Zayn nodded, helping her reach her climax by sliding two fingers into her beside his cock. He sighed in pleasure as she tightened around him and he released.

They were both panting quietly when someone tapped on Merry's head. Zayn and Merry peeked out from under the blanket. Louis was standing there with a smirk on his face and the others were laughing on the floor. "Busted. What the fuck made you guys wanna fuck while everyone was in the room? Go to your own room or something! That's fucking weird and disgusting! I-"

"Hey!" Harry interrupted. "Don't you dare say another word! That's enough out of that garbage bin that you call a mouth, Louis! I've told you countless times not to fucking curse, have I not?" Louis nodded. "I want a verbal answer!"

"Yes."

Harry crossed his arms over his chest. "Yes WHAT?"

Louis hesitated, kind of embarrassed to be put on the spot like this. "Yes, daddy."

Harry sighed. "Good. Now come here."

Louis quieted down and sat on Harry's lap. Merry stuck her tongue out at him and Louis pouted. "You guys are overreacting. You guys have sex on the couch all of the time!"

"Yeah, but not in front of everyone!" Maddie tried to bite back a laugh.

Liam smirked. "I was wondering what all the noise was behind us."

"Yeah, it sounded like someone stepping in a puddle repeatedly," Harry joked. "Must've been really wet, huh?"

"Ohmygosh!" Merry blushed and turned away from them.

Zayn laughed along, thinking he was safe.

"Don't laugh too fast, hoe," Maddie started. "We all knew it was your idea! And we heard you moaning and dirty talking too."

"Wait, you guys heard everything?"

There was a moment of silence before Phoenix started crying in the next room. The parents took that opportunity to get out of their awkward situation and they both tried to get up at the same time. Merry grabbed her clothes and wrapped the blanket around herself before rushing to the bedroom and Zayn got up and did the same.

The others turned the movie back on and the lights back off.

Liam kissed Maddie's forehead. "Now that I think about it, you don't get to curse either," he whispered.

"I do what I want."

"Oh, so you're a big girl now?"

Maddie hummed. "Yep."

"We'll see how many punishments it takes to get that attitude out of you, then."

"Right. I'm going to bed."

She stood up and grabbed her blanket before heading to their shared bedroom. Harry and Louis chuckled at them and Liam sighed, following after her.