Reunited (accidentally)

Authors note!

Hello readers!!!

Thanks again for all the reads and love.. I do apologize if my last chapter seemed rushed...but I desperately wanted to write this one.

It's gonna be great!!!

Anyway did you see BTS's concept photos for pt2?!?!! I'm dead...omo...they're all so....so...

And they're all wearing Dr Martens!!! They did in I need u but in these photos it's more visible!! If you didn't know they're my fav shoes!

Wait! I'm getting distracted! I need to write..

Enjoy!!

Chanyeol P.O.V

I was in the hotel lounge looking at leaflets..we were looking for a good restaurant to go to this evening.

We were spending a lot of time together recently. Alex and I.

It was great. I loved it.

And I was so happy that she like it too, she was having her dream vacation.

She used to be depressed a lot...she pretended that it didn't happen in hopes I wouldn't notice..but I always did.

She'd cry a lot. Or just be down.

But ever since we'd started going out everything had been better.

No more random crying fits. She was happy again.

I cherished that. That me and her made her happy.

I felt my phone ring in my pocket

"Ya! Dongsaeng! Answer me!" Baekhyun laughed.

"Baekhyun! Hyung! How are you?!" I hadn't spoken to him in days.

"I'm fine..just kinda pissed that you don't answer my calls! I'm important too!" He complained.

"Yea...I'm sorry I'm just busy" I lied. I hadn't really told him about my vacation with Alex. I thought he would disapprove. She's only newly 18 and I'm 22.

"Hm..yeah with Alex?" He laughed.

"No.....yes" I'd been caught.

"I know your in Japan you fool" he was now laughing hard.

"What?! When?! How?!" I was shocked. How the hell did he know?!

"Well duh! You left all your silly scribbled plans in your notebooks on your bed!" I facepalmed. How could I be so stupid!

"Uh..sorry" I knew he'd start telling me off now.

"Why? I was calling to ask if we could come for her birthday ! Let's have a party thing!"

"What?!"

"Well she's your girlfriend and if suho and xiumin hyung found out you were alone in a hotel room...aish.."

"Oh yeah your right...sure come tomorrow...well have it in the hotel room. I'll separate the bed...somehow." I laughed.

It'd be fun to have them over. I hope Alex wouldn't mind.

"Great! I'll jump on a plane now! And bring a gift! Kay?? See ya!" And he hung up.

Wow. I've got a lot to plan. And all in secret from Alex.

Shit.

Alex P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed sifting through the suitcase Keiko packed. It was now the evening of the fourth of September.