Promises.

"Alex..." Jungkook looked right at me.

It was like time stopped.

He...he...was here.

Right in front of me.

But I...I...couldn't.

He held my wrist but I shook him off.

"No...no.." I shook my head tears streaming down my face.

He can't be here.

He can't.

I started backing away..

"Alex.....wait...." he noticed I was leaving .

I turned and started racing to the hotel.

I  couldn't  talk to him.

I was running as fast as I could. I heard him following.

"Alex! " I then heard Chanyeol. He was running behind Jungkook who was running behind me.

I flew down the corner and located the hotel...I then jumped into the elevator.

It shut in the exact moment Jungkook entered the building.

"Alex!" He banged on the door as it shut. Tears in his eyes.

I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. I needed to have a break.

To understand what's going on. I can't face him.

I can't.

I started crying again. I fell down in the elevator.

My back against the wall.

Why is it in my life it all happens at once? Why can't it happen in little segments?!

I was sobbing when the elevator doors opened and I pulled myself up and stumbled to my hotel room.  

I didn't know what I was planning to do...but I just wanted to get that ring.

I wasn't wearing it today. But now....I don't know. I was also thinking of grabbing all my belonging and flying home. To Anna maybe?

I don't know. I unlocked the door 

"SURPRISE!!" Yelled chanyeols friends. I jumped...why were they here?! I looked around the room.

It was a party, for me.

I just slowly exited the room. Kai ran to me. "Alex? Whats up?" I just lightly pushed him off too and I started running for the elevator. 

I wanted to be alone! I wanted to leave.

He called the others and they followed me too.

I went back into the elevator and I went down to the floor I came from. I was slightly worried he would be there but I just needed to book a taxi.

When the doors opened I saw seven boys standing there.

"Alex?!" Suga looked right at me. All of them did. V ..jhope....jimin.....Jin....namjoon...I just shook my head..

"No...I'm not doing this..not again" I felt dizzy and I stumbled back.

I heard a ding and the other elevator opened and I saw Kai, Baekhyun  and the other guys.

"Alex!! Where's Chanyeol?! Are you okay?" Kai ran to me. V blocked him. "Who are you?" Kai looked surprised "Who are you ? " they started to look more annoyed with one and other.