Episode 1

We Got Married <Yeinkook Edition>

Italian- MC

Bold- the individual interview.

The door to a practice room slowly opens, revealing the one and only Lovelyz practicing their songs. They stop when they realize that some crew got in with cameras. A guy wearing snapback gives a red envelope to the leader of Lovelyz, Baby Soul.

"Wow! Isn't this from We Got Married?"

All of them said as they spot the red envelope. Who wouldn't recognize the red envelope from the popular television show at Korea.

"Wow! Who's getting marry?"

Ask Kei as the leader didn't open the envelope yet.

"Oh, sorry. Its just so fascinating to experience this."

They just nods their head to the leader's statement as she is right. The envelope slowly open and there's a card inside...

To: Lovelyz's Yein

Congratulation on your virtual marriage!! Be ready to meet your husband. Prepare a special gift as he also didn't know who his wife is. If you want to know who your husband is, here's one clue...

He's from BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan)

Immediately the girls cheer, but they did becomes curious on who's the one participating in this match-making programs. Jiae found a coin to scratch of the sticker. When they finish, they all were half sad and half proud. One, it's because they didn't get to participate in the program but second, because at least, one of them are participating.

Yein's corner.

Anyeonghaseyo, I am Lovelyz's maknae, Jung Yein-imnida.

Ideal type?

I don't specifically have anyone in my mind. But my ideal type is someone who can do manages everything on his own since I'm quite clumsy.

They all cheer for Yein who's still confused about the current situation.

"Now, Yein. You need to plan a surprise for your BTS' husband." -Sujeong

"What should I do?" -Yein

"After this, you'll be following us to go to their practice room." -PD

"Ohh.. really? Okay, then maybe something like.." -Yein

"How about you appear from inside a box?" -Baby Soul

"Yeah! Like Taemin Sunbaenim who surprisingly comes to Naeun Sunbaenim's door. And Joy Sunbaenim and Sungjae Sunbaenim's first meeting!" -Jin

"Yeah, but you have to buy a medium size box so that they wouldn't know that's his wife. You know like not giving a clue to them." -Mijoo

"That's a good idea. Then, its settles then!" -Yein

"Should we guess who our brother-in-law is?" -Sujeong

"That'll be a good idea!" -Baby Soul

**

-Meanwhile-

A group of 7 boys are resting peacefully at their waiting room. Until, the red envelope arrives. They all look mysteriously to the envelope.

"Oh! Hyung, doesn't look like from We Got Married?" -J-hope

"Oh, yeah! You're right! Who's going to be in it?" -Rap monster

The envelope is given to Suga who's the nearest and always be the MC in Bangtan. He proudly open the envelope and read the content out loud.