Author's Note

December 03, 2015

Thank you so much for supporting Unbridled part 1. In just 5 months, I've reached 10k reads and 1k comments so soon! And to the fangers! I hope you still support the book 2 of this! :) 

But I'm just very very very excited to share this with the Unbridled fans! :) 

Whose a Gabriel, a William, a Raven, a Genavieve, an Eraine, or even a Nio fan out there? Whoop whoop! This is your book! I hope you would still support this as much as you have supported the part 1. Yayyy! 

p.s. the Deception draft is actually done, but i'm just re-editing it, to give you guys a better taste of bloodiness! :) 

To be honest, I more pressured with writing the part 2, I hope you guys like it anyway.

Keep Calm and love Unbridled sagas.  ❤

***

My message to my lovely loyal readers:

If you ever see someone plagiarizing my work, please report it to me the soonest! So I could FLAKE THEM ALIVE! AND REPORT THEM TO THE WATTPAD TEAM. 

To my Silent readers,

Thank you still, because I still have hope that someday you would speak up too. :) And how you've supported my book!

To my avid fans,

I love you to all bloody pieces! Be sure to speak or vote so I could dedicate a chapter to you, as my way of saying, thank you.

To my haters,

well, thank you still. At least I still incited some emotions from you. ^_^

To my Editors,

you are blood of my blood! #GOTFandomMoment xD

To all of my loved ones! Let's begin this new journey shall we? :)

***

  This is a work of fiction. All incidents and dialogue, and all characters with the exception of some well-known historical and public figures, are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Where real-life historical public figures appear, the situations, incidents, and dialogues concerning those persons are fictional and are not intended to depict actual events or to change the fictional nature of the work. In all other respects, any resemblance to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental.All rights reserved.  

cover credits: cgthreena