Chapter 42

With the war over and the kingdoms of Kielray and Hosho reunited again everything is just wonderful. Ruth will marry Kenneth and they will be Queen and King of Fire Love, the name of this new bigger and better kingdom. Sarah became the Headmistress of the school after her sister, Natasha took charge of the library and the History class that became more dinamic and interesting for the girls. We buried Min in the forest, the spirits guard her grave but we don't actually visit the place...because in my opinion she's not under the ground but in the soft breeze, the sunrises, our hearts. Mei and I are teachers now, our students learn how to love in a brave way, to find their strength and their light, we also take them to the forest so they learn about the spirits better and sometimes, if they get lucky, Hoshi makes an appearance. About my father...well, he never accepted our love nor Kenneth's right to rule so he left the kingdom...it hurts but I'm not alone, I earned a new family here with my friends and my wife. 

I'm very happy, I learned that I'm strong, and that true love burns like a fire, warming up the souls of those who surround us. Boy or girl, no matter who you love, be brave enough to love them. Forget what you have been told, you are strong and beautiful in your own way.

...

Finally I came back to my home, the past is healed in my heart, I learned that no matter how much you have suffered...or how angry you can be, you must always forgive others...but more important, forgive yourself. You're not a monster, everyone has darkness in themselves and hurt others sometimes, the important thing is to stand back up and learn to love again. Love yourself, let fire love burn in your heart.

...

The flame of the fire love lives within yourself, find it and make it burn brighter, stronger. Love is the greatest power, love fearlessly.

This is the end of this book, thank you so much for reading it!! With tons and tons of fire love, Bel ♡