Chapter 11

My crimson eyes watch the sunlight coming in through the opening of the cave, I remember I once had found it beautiful, now it's just bothering my sight. Her beautiful light grey eyes. With a sigh I decide to visit my prisoner. Since I became a dragon my senses are much keener than before, her breathing reaches my ears sounding harsh and uneven, this makes me frown...is she okay? Trying not to run I reach her room, unlocking the door with nervous movements I finally slide it open. She's training...I don't wish to interrupt her so I slow my breathing making it unable for her to hear, my eyes watch her curious...her techniques are sure terrible, who taught her to move like that? she could get killed so easy...pathetic.

-''Stop at this right moment!!''-the anger in my voice surprised both of us, why am I angry? She falls backwards scared and startled.

-''Please don't kill me!!''-she covers her face.

-''I won't kill you idiot, but your techniques are so pitiful!! it angers me, I can't stand watching you so pathetic and helpless, any enemy could end your life in a matter of seconds...how is it that you survived with me in my dragon form I don't know''-my voice comes out cold, those gorgeous light grey eyes wide with surprise and full of pain...it hurts.

-''I'm so sorry...''-she whispers with a broken voice, a tear slides down her slightly pink cheeks...so painful.

-''Stand up, I'm teaching you the right way of fighting''-

-''Wait...what??''-that innocent pure gaze of hers finds mine, I look away from her crossing my arms.

-''I told you to stand up! I'll be your teacher...I can't let you go on being that pathetic, it's annoying if I can't fight with a worthy oponent''-my words came out harsher than expected but a smile curves those soft lips of hers...what are you thinking? I mentally slap myself.

-''Yes madam!!''-she jumps to her feet with new energy...really why is she so excited?

-''Listen I won't go easy on you, I need you to put up your best efforts and become stronger or die in the process...are you ready for that?''-a softer tone escapes my lips without me realizing.

-''Yes!!''-her voice is strong and determined, she has a lot of potential...I'll give my best to make her a worthy warrior.

-''Alright then...now please try attacking me''-

-''You're not showing me first how to attack?''-she asks shyly, isn't she cute?

-''Who's the teacher? You? No, so shut that pretty mouth of yours and obey your teacher''-

She comes directly at me, unstable...I stand completely still until she rises her hand to punch me right on the face, with a quick movement I use my left leg to swip her off her feet. She falls and looks up at me blinking a bit confused.

-''Again!''-I don't yell but speak firmly, she nods quickly feeling unsure of herself...once, twice, thrice...she falls over and over again.

-''I can't...''-she whimpers.

-'''You're not to decide that! I say you can, so you can, you're being too obvious, attack me again!!''-

Her expression of defeat changes quickly to one of determination, my body is relaxed as I await for the next attack. She comes to me as directly as before, my hand goes up to stop her punch, I catch her fist easily...way too easy. Suddenly air escapes my lungs, what? my eyes look down at her knee on my stomach, how fast...I stumble back wide eyed.

-''Yes!! I did it!!''-she beams proudly jumping up and down, a smile makes it's way on my mouth but I press my lips together supressing it. She turns to me and covers her mouth-''I'm so sorry! are you alright?''-

-''You're not supposed to say sorry to your enemy...attack me again, better and faster!!''-

Time goes by quickly, she surprises me greatly...no matter how many times she falls, she stands up and tries again.

-''Well, you showed me you're less pathetic than I thought...now get some rest''-I turn away to leave.

-''Thank you so much!!''-her voice reveals me she's smiling, I look back at her.

-''Don't thank me...you'll need that rest for later training, this time I won't go so soft on you''-I add with a smirk errasing her smile, after flashing her a smile I walk away locking the door.

...

Exhausted with aching muscles but smiling wide I sit with my back against the wall, I think I did great...better than never before back at the school, but clearly I'm still a disaster...just a bit less than before. My eyes shut close as I fall into a sweet sleep. Hmm..what was that? opening my eyes just a bit I found her figure standing at the door, she's looking at me...her eyes get bigger like she realized I'm awake.

-''Sorry!...I...erm...''-she looks nervous, it's cute...my lips curve in a soft smile.

-''That's alright...wait, don't go...what's your name?''-I've been wondering what her name is, she blinks now back serious, sighing she seems to doubt in answering me.

-''Ryuko''-she says finally before leaving, as I hear the door being locked up her name rings in my ears...Ryuko...the name of my teacher.

Hi there!!! So here's a new chapter, hope you enjoy! Please comment and vote, thank you so much for reading!!
With much love Bel :3