notre passé et présents Ch.25

Ch.25

10 months later

I had just finished taking my shower and was sitting down in front of the mirror with my robe on. Every now and then I would start shaking with fright before I calmed down yet again. “You have to stop moving Scar, you don't want me ruining your makeup do you?” asked Tonks as she, Molly, Ginny, Hermione, May, Emily, and Caroline stood around me. May was doing my hair, Tonks my makeup, while the rest of the girls were getting dressed for the wedding.

“I'm sorry, I'm just nervous. Really really nervous,” I admitted as she finished and May began to pin up my curled hair.

“Don't worry, we already know how nervous you are. You don't have to explain that to us,” joked Emily as they all tried to keep me relaxed.

“Maybe I shouldn't have ate anything,” I said.

“Yeah, and then you would have been feeling even sicker.” said Hermione.

“Well how am I supposed to be relaxed huh?”

“Just think of how you're finally going to be marrying the man of your dreams. You two won't have to hide anymore, you can live happily ever after.” said Molly.

“You're right,” I took a deep breath and tried to forget everything as May continued with my hair.

The wedding colors were red and white. The ceremony and reception were going to be taking place outside in the garden near the fountain I had always loved. We had it decorated with tons of red and white roses, also making sure that the weather was going to be perfect today. My bridesmaids were May, Caroline, Emily, Ginny, and Hermione, while the matron of honor was Tonks (who I had become very close to). They each were wearing strapless red dresses that had ruffles starting at their waist's and going down a little above the knee. Luckily it looked fantastic on all of them.

There was no words to describe what I was feeling, it was a mixture of happiness and nervousness. Knowing that Sirius and I were getting married today was the amazing, after all these years I was finally going to marry the man of my dreams. My whole life I had always dreamed of what my wedding would be like, but it didn't come close to the feeling of having it actually come true.

“Here's the dress!” Emily rushed over with the dress in her hands, allowing me to quickly slip into the dress as the tied it up in the back. I twirled around in front of the mirror as I summoned my parents, Jasmine, the Karids, Lily, James, and Dumbledore to my side. As soon as they appeared I noticed that they all become misty eyed.

“You look perfect,” my mother cried as she and Mrs. Karid burst out crying. Some they were all in tears, but they weren't the only ones. Everyone looking at me were silently crying which started to get me a little teary eyed.

“Don't cry Scarlet, I don't want to have to redo all your makeup,” said Tonks even though she was crying too. Once everyone had calmed down, all the girls went and did their hair and makeup, while all the ghosts left to go downstairs to wait for me to go down the aisle.

“Are you ready?” asked Tonks as we walked downstairs since the wedding was about to start.

“I've waited who knows how long for this day. Of course I'm ready,” I told her with a new smile on my face, all the butterfly's disappearing. Remus and Severus appeared by my sides. I hadn't been able to choose who I wanted to walk me down the aisle, so in the end I picked my two best friends.

We linked arms as Tonks handed me my bouquet of red and white roses and got in line to walk down the aisle with the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. The music began to play and they all walked down, soon leaving me up next. A new song started to play as the three of us slowly made our way up to the alter (which was in front of the fountain).