notre passé et présents Ch.7

The Present: Sirius' P.O.V.

I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms. “I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm not normal,” she looked up at me with her eyes filled with tears.

“I don't want you to be normal love, I want you to stay just like you are.”

“Thanks, but that girl named Hermione even thinks I'm a strange person.”

“Of course you're strange, that's one of the reasons I fell for you. You're sweet, beautiful, and always stand up for the people you care about,” I heard her giggle before turning to me.

“I fell for you because you were so caring and sweet. No matter what happened, you stayed by my side. Plus, as a bonus to all of that, you're handsome too.”

“Thanks,” I said with a huge smirk on my face.

“Great, I boosted your ego,” we both broke out laughing.

“Let's go get you settled in a room.”

“I'm staying with you right?” she asked, a pout forming on her face.

“Yep. I'm not leaving you in your own room. That's not going to be good for either of us.” a huge smile lit up her face as we walked out of my old room.

“It wouldn't be good at all,” I pulled her a hug as we walked to the room that I stayed in; everyone had voted that I would get my own room. There was no way to express how happy I was that she was back home.

The Present: Scarlet's P.O.V.

I rolled over to see that Sirius was still sleeping. Laughing to myself I slid out of his grip and walked into the bathroom when I realized I didn't have anything to change into. I wrapped a towel around me after I took my shower, then walked over to slide open the window. Before I had left, I had packed suitcases filled with clothes that I could summon when I returned home.

“Accio my suitcases,” I whispered so I wouldn't wake up Sirius. A second later five suitcases flew in through the window, softly landing on the floor. Some people may think that's a lot of clothing, but to me it wasn't. I love clothes, it was another way to express myself. Even a Hogwarts I would refuse to where uniform. It was great to have Dumbledore as my godfather, it allowed me to do many things that most people couldn't

Quickly I gathered some clothes and headed towards the bathroom. Before I made it in arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to them. A small squeal escaped my lips as I was pulled. I was spun around and lips covered mine, lips that I knew were Sirius'. He licked my lips for entrance, but instead I kept them closed to tease him. When he felt me smirk he knew what I was doing. Without me even noticing at first, he moved his hands, squeezing me just enough to make me gasp.

Before long though there was a knock at our door. We both groaned in disappointment, which the person outside must have mistaken for something else because they went off running down the hallway. “We better get dressed and ready,” I pecked him once more on the lips before going into the bathroom.

“Wait, what am I supposed to wear?” he asked.

“Just Accio some of your older clothes. We can send some people out to get you some clothes later.”

“Fine, but as much as I love being young again, I sure wish I had some clothes that fit me right now.”

“We both know you aren't really upset honey,” I said as I dried my hair with a spell.

“You're right, just like you always are love. Accio clothes,” I heard him say.

I changed into a cream and black 2in1 ruffled dress. My shoes were black ruffled, high heeled ankle boots. The ring I used to wear when I was younger was on my finger; it had a black gem in the middle and was surrounded by diamonds. My makeup had mascara, light pink lip stick, and blush. “Let's go get some food,” I said as I walked out of the bathroom. As soon as I got out of the bathroom I noticed that Sirius wouldn't take his eyes off of me. “Do I look that bad?”