notre passé et présents Ch.9

Ch.9

The Present: Scarlet’s P.O.V.

Hogwarts

I had on a black strapless mini dress, with a snakeskin look on it. The shoes were black leather high heels with studs covering them; my purse was black leather and covered in studs as well. Accessories were a set of studded bangles, black feather earrings, and my usual ring that had a black gem in the middle with diamonds surrounding it. My makeup was a mauve lip stick, black eyeliner, and white eye shadow.

OUTFIT: (click open external link like I explained a while back, most chapters will have a link like this from now on)

“I see you're all ready for Hogwarts” Sirius said as he came up and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

“Yes, but I'm really going to miss having you with me.”

“Just remember to go to the hidden passage in the whomping willow every Friday and I'll be there.” he kissed me cheek before leading me downstairs. “You'll be fine, it seems like you've figured how to stay calm once your eyes turn a different color anyway.”

“Yeah, I figured out how to make sure it didn't affect me anymore, but it's still hard to be away from you.”

“I'll be there next Friday, you'll be perfect.”

“It's seems like you're ready to go,” said Molly.

“Yeah, it was good seeing you all again. I'll be back soon though.” I gave them all hugs before kissing Sirius one last time. “Bye Siri.”

“Bye love,” he said as I disapparated to platform 9 ¾. I could tell me eyes had changed dark again, but it didn't bother me like it used to. Dumbledore had taken my luggage to Hogwarts a day ago, it was supposed to be convenient for me apparently.

No one seemed to recognize me, so I decided it would be safe for me to get to the train without gossip. Everyone knew that I had gone missing a very long time ago, some people even thought I was dead. I just wasn't ready to hear what everyone had to say about seeing me here, and since they all knew that Sirius and I had dated before I had disappeared, which was sure to bring up a lot of questions.

I started walking like I always used to, my head held high like there was nothing in the world that could hurt me. As soon as my heels started to click across the pavement I noticed that all the adults and the kids head's jerked upward. The adults didn't seem to know whether to look to see if it truly was me or to ignore the sound and put it off as their imagination. A couple that were a couple feet away and had been talking to their two kids froze with their backs to me.

“It can't be her, she's been missing for 16 years. I thought she was dead,” the woman whispered.

“Who is she?” asked her son who looked like he was 14.

“I'm not sure if I want to turn around and see if it's her,” some other people said. There was only one adult that dared to turn around and face me, much to my disappointment.

“Isn't this interesting, she has finally returned after 16 years.” his familiar voice drawled out.

“You know what's the most interesting here? How you actually found a wife, but of course the only other choice you had was Nacarssa. It's so great to see you two again and look, you even have a son. I'm guessing he's just like you two, cruel, has a huge ego, and is a bully.” I told Lucius Malfoy. He scowled, though I knew that he couldn't do anything to me. I was far more powerful then him, and he realized I knew that he was one of the death eaters that had been trying to kill me. “Did that burn heal up?” I asked, knowing that he was the one I had burned a couple months before I finally gave Voldemort's followers the slip.