notre passé et présents ch. 4

The Past: Scarlet's P.O.V.

“I'm Remus Lupin, but they all call me Moony,” the young man standing in front of me said. He had light brown hair and seemed like he was the smart one out of the group. He was a little shorter then James, but was lean and fit, he had a sickly look to him though.

“Hello, the nickname Moony fits you. You’re a werewolf right?” I said, a sudden interest appearing in me when I touched him. This was another part of my powers.

“How did you know?” Remus asked me.

“I've always been able to tell stuff about people by just touching them,” I said looking over to the next person. It was a short and stout boy that looked younger then he really was.

“I'm Peter, I go by Wormtail,” he said quietly. I knew immediately that he was a tag along, James must have just took pity on him and allowed him to stick around with their group. I could tell he was a rat, but to be honest, I think anyone could have guessed that after hearing his nickname and looking at him.

“Nice to meet you, your animagus is a rat,” I stated, then turned to the next guy. He had black straight hair that ended a little his ears. The guy was tall and fit; you could tell that he played quidditch. His lips played up in a small smirk, his eyes bright with curiosity and mischief. I knew that he was the guy that my brother had called Padfoot.

“I'm Sirius Black, also known as Padfoot,” he said, his eyes twinkling when they settled on me. I held my hand out for him to shake, he took it, but instead of shaking it he placed it to his lips. The small gesture sent another shock through me, something I was sure he felt as well. I could tell his animagus was a dog, but to be honest I didn't care anymore as I looked into his eyes. The feeling of floating in them appeared in my mind, my mind was black though of course.

“I'm Scarlet Maire Potter, but I guess you already know that,” something inside me clicked as we stared at each other. I could tell that I had returned to being myself, the only thing that I didn't understand was how he had this effect on me. All of a sudden I heard my brother clear his throat behind me, causing me to blink a couple times before returning to the real world. “So brother, have they been here before?” I asked him.

“Nope, I thought we should give them a tour of the house,” my brother said, glaring at Sirius, not even paying attention to me.

“That's a great idea!' I exclaimed, a smile forming across my face. James looked up stunned at how my voice had returned to its original cheerfulness. When he saw my happy expression his mouth dropped open, I just smiled in return and gestured around the room we were standing in. “This room is where I train with my weapons, I've even started training James with swords in here. It's known as the weapon room, since I'm usually the only one that uses it, this room is next to my bedroom. Just follow me, I'll show you the guest rooms and some other places.”

“Wait! I'm supposed to show them around, you're supposed to just show a couple rooms,” James fake complained, I could tell he was happy I was acting like normal.

“Nope, follow me everyone,” I said popping the p. We all walked out of the room, and then I led them around our whole house, showing them the game room, pool, kitchen, their rooms, and every other room in there. By the end of the tour we were all exhausted and we started to eat some of the cake my mom and I had made.

“Hello everyone,” my mom said, walking into the room.

“Hi mom!” I said happily, the whole time I had been around Sirius had fueled me with tons of happiness and energy. As soon as she heard me her jaw dropped in shock.

The Past: Sirius' P.O.V.

“I'm Sirius Black, also known as Padfoot,” I told her, already getting lost in her bright violet eyes. She had seemed so upset a couple minutes ago, her new attitude shocked me. She held her hand out for me to shake, but instead of that, I brought it to my lips. As soon as they brushed against her skin I felt a shock flow through me, I was sure she had felt it as well. It wasn't that the shock hurt, it was that I couldn't look away from her as soon as it happened. I could even smell the cherry and vanilla scent blowing off of her.

“I'm Scarlet Marie Potter, but I guess you already knew that,” we stayed like that for who knows how long. I stood there looking at her flawless creamy skin that had a light tan; her hair flowed down in loose curls, framing her beautiful face. Her eyes seemed so much brighter when they looked at me, but that could have just been my imagination. All of a sudden I heard James clear his throat. Scarlet blinked a couple times before turning towards him.

I wasn't able to concentrate on what she was saying because of was all too aware of James glaring at me, and Scarlet standing there so perfectly. She said something about this room being where she trained, and that it was usually her room so it was next to her bedroom. Scarlet led us out of the room, but before I could follow her to the next room James grabbed a hold of me, dragging me a little ways away from the group.

“Stop messing with her Sirius, I don't want her to be another girl you use and then throw away,” he growled at me.

“Why would I do that to her, I couldn't do that to her even if I tried. She's amazing, whenever I look at her I feel like she's the only one there, like we're lost in our own world.”

“Just don't hurt her Padfoot, or you'll be sorry. Plus you're lucky you aren't dating anyone right now. Don't hurt her,” he seemed to have calmed down. “For some reason, when you were around her she turned back into herself, I'm just hoping she stays that way. Besides she may be the girl that changes you,” he laughed.

“I hope so,” I looked at her, hearing her laughter brought a smile to my lips. Even though I had just met her, I knew that I would never love anyone more then I loved her right now. We both walked quickly to catch up with the group, not mentioning what we had just been talking about.

The Present: Sirius' P.O.V.

We were sitting in the meeting, all of us waiting to hear what the news was. Each of us knew it was about Scarlet, we just hoped it meant she was still alive. Dumbledore was about to open his mouth when we heard the front door open and close, while Dumbledore sat there with a smile across his face. All of us reached for our wands, ready to take down the intruder, and hoping that the kids were all okay. My mum's painting starting screaming, but we could still hear the clicks of heels across the wooden floor.

My mother's painting shut up as soon as the person stopped walking as well. We all strained to hear what was going on. The only thing we heard was a soft voice asking what had happened. That voice belonged to only one person I knew. “Scarlet,” I whispered, knowing that everyone had heard me and were thinking the same thing.

“I came to tell you she was spotted in Godric's Hallow, she wants answers. Let's just say she's become a lot darker then you'd think, she doesn't know what to do. She's back and I think Severus should be the first to welcome her,” Dumbledore said, nodding towards Snape. I wasn't happy about it, but I knew he was right. Snape, Lily, and Scar had been best friends at Hogwarts. We all watched as Severus walked out of the room, accompanied by a large thump. All of us jumped out of our seats as the door opened up.