notre passé et présent Ch.13

*****THE PICTURE IS MAY TAILOR'S DRESS FOR THE BALL******

The Present: Scarlet's P.O.V.

It was Monday morning and I was super excited to help teach a class. Afterwaking up quickly I put on a strapless white dress that had a black ribbon around the waist, the neckline, and around the edge of the pockets. The black ribbon across the sweetheart neckline was covered in jewels. Along with the outfit was a black leather jacket, high heeled lace-up leather ankle boots, and black leather clutch. My jewelry consisted of a pink camera ring and rhinestone feather earrings. I had pewter eyeshadow, light blush, and light pink lip stick, while my hair was down in curls.

OUTFIT: click external link

Once I finished getting dressed I went down to the great hall to get some food to start off the day. The hall was filling up so I quickly ate before walking down to the potion's classroom where I found Severus setting up his classroom. “Do you need any help?” I asked.

“No thanks, besides you'll have enough trouble as it is today.”

“What do you mean?”

“Our first class we have 5th year Slytherins and Gryffindor's. We have Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Neville Longbottom,” he said in a disappointed tone. “All Malfoy, Potter and Weasley do is argue. Longbottom blows up almost every potion and Granger acts just like you when you were young. That's the main reason I can never stand her,” he mumbled the last part.

“Just because she acts like I did?”

“Yes, it always reminded me that you were out there somewhere. It just hurt that my best friend was missing,” he said as I gave him a hug.

“I'm here now Sev.”

“I know. I have to warn you that I don't act very nice to any of the students other then my class.”

“That's okay I know you're just trying to keep up that reputation, it's okay. That doesn't mean I have to act that way today. I'll help Neville all day if that's okay with you since he doesn't seem to do well in this class.”

“Good idea,” he said as students started to arrive to class. I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione enter the classroom and wave at me before going to their seats.

“I've always loved potions,” I whispered.

“I knew, you always made sure you answered all the questions and were the first person done,” Severus said smiling at me before the last student entered and his smiled disappeared. “Class today you will be making a Babbling Beverage. Professor Potter will be helping some students.”

“Call me Professor Scarlet,” I told them all with a sweet smile on my face. All the boys in the class seemed to go in a daze when they looked at me, while the most of the girls smiled back at me politely. “I'm so happy I get to teach you all this year. Don't worry I'm not like Snape here,” I smirked at Snape as he rolled his eyes at me.

“Very mature Scar,” he teased as the class watched us with wide eyes. Apparently they had never seen Severus act like this around anyone.

“Duh!” I smirked as I turned back to the class.

“You can all start working now, Scarlet will be around to help,” Sev said as the students headed off to gather their ingredients. I saw one boy struggling with his pile of ingredients as I tried to figure out if he was missing something.

“Here,” I handed him a small bottle filled with the ingredient he was missing.

“Thanks,” he said before walking over to his table next to the Hermione.