Grillby's

"Burger for two!" Sans smiled as he looked at Frisk sitting next to him, a smile also on her face. "Ketchup or nah?" Frisk shook her head, and Sans took that as "nah." Grillby put the burgers on the counter as Sans downed the whole bottle. Frisk turned around and laughed to Papyrus, who was sitting next to Mettaton in a booth. Sans also looked, and saw that Mettaton was sitting much closer to Papyrus than he would like. With a flick of his wrist, Mettaton slid a few inches down the booth. Frisk began to eat her burger when something strange happened.

A knife appeared in her hand.

"I'm going to kill you, just like I killed all your other friends!" Frisk shouted, silencing the restaurant. She suddenly turned around. "Where am I? What am I doing back in this place?" She turned to Sans, a demonic smile on her face. "You! Why are we here? Is this some kind of sick joke? Want me to destroy you in your favorite place? Your wish is my command!" She flung at Sans, knife pointed out, when a spear appeared in between them, stopping Frisk's angry rush.

"What is wrong with you?" Undyne, who was also with Papyrus, shouted at Frisk. "Where did you get that knife!? And all the Lv... Frisk..." Frisk turned her back on Sans and turned to Undyne instead. "What do you mean, Frisk? I'm Chara, you idiot!"

Sans looked at Undyne in a state of panic and flung Chara into the air. "Get out! Mettaton lead them to the lab!" Sans shouted, feeling his eye turn blue. Mettaton herded everyone out, with Grillby taking up the rear. Once they were all evacuated, Sans released her.

"Why are you doing this? Everything was okay..." Sans started, but Chara just charged again. "Why... Are they... still alive!?" Chara stabbed the air again and again, but Sans easily dodged them. It hit Sans after a few seconds that this wasn't the Frisk that was here a few seconds ago. This was a totally different person.

Suddenly, Sans noticed that someone was coming out of the bathroom. Someone who didn't hear the call for evacuation.

Tori.

((EDITORS NOTE))

I started writing the first part a few hours before this was published, planning to publish one part each day, but i couldn't help writing more! Enjoy :)