An Unexpected Change 43

Start from the beginning

"Teri what do you think?" The principle asked.

"It is amazing. You are offically a legend! Wait where's the music?" I asked

"Over here." He walked over and turned on the speakers on. I noticed that there was an Ipod plugged into the speakers.

"Who's Ipod is that."

"Mine" he replied as dynomite blared through the speakers. He turned it up so loud that I bet the whole school could hear it. "Enjoy the party" He said

"You to." I replied.

I turned around and a swarm of teenagers raided the party. I walked up to the top table and sat in the same spot I did the other day. Becks and Lee joined me with their hands full of drink.

"Ok guys the popular group are going to try and take this from us at the begining of the party so we need to chill here for a while until they confront us then we beat them and they leave." I explained.

"Ok I brought plenty of drink to last us for a while." Lee said.

It only took 10 minuets for the popular kids to come charging over. What a shame I thought I could chill for about 30 minuets before it all kicked off but I guess not. Betsy was right at my side ready for action.

Rachel walked up to me. "Move" she demanded.

"Make me." I retorted. She was stumped she knew that she couldn't move me by herself but she also knew if she got help it would be giving in and she would appear weak. The whole of the party was now watching for her reaction.

"You really want to do this." She stepped forward.

I grabbed Betsy and stood infront of her. "Yes I really want to do this" I threatened.

"Why don't you just give up." She questioned.

"Because in case you have noticed thats not my style also I don't do what anyone tells me inclueding you. So why don't you jog on and let me and everyone else enjoy the party!" The last sentence I ended up screaming in her face. She could tell that I meant buisness. There was a echo of "Ohh's" from everyone.

"This is not over." She threatened as she stormed off.

Wow that was easy. Everyone was staring at me. "Well everyone lets party!" I yelled. The music was turned up even more and the party started flowing. I looked back at Becks and Lee to find them deep in conversation, I didn't want to interupt the romantic mood so I grabbed a beer from the table and want to mingle.

I walked onto the dance floor and started to dance when I felt someone walk up behind me. I spun around to see who it was.

"Hi Jace"

"Hi Teri. Want to dance."

"I am already but you can always join me." I replied.

We danced for a couple of songs and we gradually drifted to the edge of the dancefloor next to the pool. I had a brilliant idea! I pushed him backwards into the pool but he was too quick for me he grabbed me around the waist and we both went tumbeling into the pool.

"You are so dead!" I yelled and swam over to him. I splashed him until he ducked under water. The next think I know he grabbes me around my waist and pulls me down. I see him swimming for the edge so I swam over and jumped on his back.

He started to laugh. His laugh was so infectious that I couldn't help but laugh as well. He gave me a piggyback out of the water and then he did something unbelievable. He dropped me back in the pool!

"You better run!" I yelled. I climbed to the side and pulled myself up. I chased after him dodging everyone else until he turned back on me and grabbed me and started spinning me round and round. "AHHH J stop it I am feeling dizzy!"

"J?" He questioned. "I like it." He replied

"Thank you two for voulenteering." The principle said. We stopped spinning and stummbled about a bit until we could stand up straight. He handed us a microphone each.

"Ermm what's this for?" I asked completely confused.

"You two voulenteered for kareoke."

"We what?!" we shouted in unison.

"Are you having a laugh?" I asked. My question was answered by the sound of Another way to die by Alica Keys and Jack White. Uh Oh!

J started to sing and he was really good. As it came up to my part he nodded at me. Well if he was going to sing why don't I join in as well. I sung my part and shoved all my nerves to the back of my head.

At the end of the night we had sung about 10 songs and people still wanted more but we decided to grab a drink and have a dance. It was just so funny we got on really well and we are both as immature as each other. We managed to get almost the whole party in the pool and we jumped in after them. Danceing in the pool was a lot harder than I first thought but it was very funny!

As it turned one people started to leave and there became an increasingly smaller crowd. We clambered out of the pool. I sat on a sun lounger and stared at all the stars. Jace grabbed a sun lounger and pulled it next to mine. We stared at the stars without talking for an unmeasurable amount of time until it was scilent and thats when I driffted to sleep after having an amazing night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

So I wrote loads for all of you so please comment for me or let me know that you liked it please.