Chapter 10: The quiet one is the most dangerous

Start from the beginning

Yuki is not responding in anyway to Kise's offer. And noticing Yuki's lack of reaction, Kise blinks before lightly slapping his head in realisation.

"Gomen, ssu! I forgot about Yukicchi's ears.." Kise apologised with a sheepish grin.

Now there's the trouble. Since Yuki can't hear him.. How would he communicate with her..? Perhaps, mouthing to her like before will work? Kise cupped his chin as he thinks.

"Yuki-chan, right? You really are beautiful! An exquisite beauty..! Your fair Japanese porcelain doll complexion...your petite, angel-like figure... And those twinkling, babyblue-doe orbs that even outshines the brightest star.. Ohh, yes.. Like a western French doll..!"

Moriyama starts his poetic compliments as he praises Yuki's mixed blood appearances. Not that he knows Yuki is a mixed blood. After all, from what he knows, even a blond like Kise is a Japanese.

"You baka Moriyama.. She can't even hear you! Honestly.. Stop flirting every girl you see..! Unless, you want Kasamatsu's wrath.."

Kobori shakes his head as he lightly bumps Moriyama's head. He has known Moriyama for since their freshman's year, but the lad has never change.

"That's t(r)ue, Mo(r)iyama-senpai! Kasamatsu-senpai will have a fit!" Hayakawa chimed in with his missing (r) speech.

Clock ticked away as Kise was thinking deeply, Moriyama complimenting Yuki, Kobori giving up and shaking his head, Hayakawa blurting incoherent words.

While, Yuki was just blinking owlishly, not sure what to make of the situation nor the action to take.

Saving Yuki from her confusion is her Yuki-niisan.

Kasamatsu nudged Yuki's side, his hands occupied with his and Yuki's lunch. Kasamatsu took a peek at the table before Yuki and frowned.

"Oo, Kasamatsu! Join us for lunch! With Yuki-chan, of course!" Moriyama chirped cheerily, grinning.

"Join in, Kasamatsu." Kobori also offered.

"Join, Kasamatsu-senpai!" Hayakawa invited with his lacking vocabularies.

"Douzo (please), ssu, Kasamatsu-senpai! Next to me here, ssu~" Kise chirped even chirper than Moriyama, accompanied with his beaming smile.

Kasamatsu being Kasamatsu, grunted as he glances around, trying to find a better seat than being around a group of idiots.

However, as Yuki had tried earlier, he can't spot any. The empty seats available are those where he'd have to share with other students, some even between girls.

Kasamatsu groaned as he shot a submissive glare to his teammates.

"...No choice.." He reluctantly complied as he sighed.

Kasamatsu then nudged Yuki to take the inner seat, the one next to Kise. He's not sitting next to that overly cheery blond.

Yuki directed a tiny grateful smile to Kasamatsu before she sat down. Kasamatsu then set down their lunch.

The seating arrangement is Hayakawa, Kobori and Moriyama, facing Kise, Yuki and Kasamatsu.

"This is great, ssu! We can have lunch together~" Kise spoke cheerily, too cheery that it's quite obvious he's faking it.