Getting to Jessica house all leaned up she was sleeping. "Yo." I shook her repeatedly. "What?!" She screamed on me. "Wake the Fuck up. I didn't come here to sleep. You better wake up and ride this dick. Fuck you talking about. What?" I said mad As hell cause I could've definitely went hone with Special. "Why you talking like that? I will smack the shit out of you Durk. Its bad enough you fucking my friend and I still wanna deal with yo trifling ass." She rolled her eyes. "Yo I didn't sign up for this corny shit. I'm out." I got up and she pulled me back down to her. "Stop Durk." She sat on my lap. "Nah you wanna act stubborn and shit let me dip and then we Can get this thing on the road." I said. "Stopppppp." She whined and she start kissing on me.

DEJA P.O.V

"Oh my gosh congratulation aunty and uncle." I tried hugging both of them with my short ass. "Thanks Deja." They said. "I wish I could've made it to the wedding. I had a mandatory test." I said. "We know. Ya mommy told us. But it was beautiful baby. I got a lot of pictures." My aunt smiled. And then here came Kevin walking up to is with a plate of food. "Hi Auntie Kat." Kevin hugged my aunt. "Hello Kevin." She said excited he was there. "Congrats." He smiled scooping up some Baked Macaroni. "The food hasn't been out for twenty minutes and of course you got a big plate of food. Greedy." I teased Kevin and he laughed. "Dejjy this food is good. And you know how I feel about collard greens." He said. "I wanna taste." I smiled And he rolled his eyes and gave me a little scoop. "You mad selfish." I said after swallowing the food. "But it's mad food over there." He pointed. "You really mad. Stop it Kevin." I said. "No." He said trying to hold his smile in and We start laughing. "You getting you a plate?" he asked. "Not yet. I'm not hungry." I said. "Can you go get ya food now and give me the collard greens before it's no more." Kevin said. So I went and got my plate. "Stace can you put a lot of collard greens?" I asked. "Sure Deja." my cousin said hooking my plate up.

LilLoaf: Congrats To My Auntie & Uncle❤

Everybody was dancing and we was turning up. I love when family get together and it's straight good vibes. Cause I'm not about the drama. I try to stay far away from all the drama. I can say I'm doing pretty good. I haven't gotten into anything. That's big. "This my song." Kevin stood up and pulled me close to him and we start dancing together. "Awww Kat I think ya niece is trying to still ya shine." My moms said. "Mommy no. You know me and Kevin are not even like that." I said. "But we can be." Kevin whispered to me and I smelled the alcohol on his breath. "Bye Kevin." I laughed out his arms. "Moesha in the house!" the trouble maker of the family came in the house yelling. You hear people sucking their teeth and rolling their eyes. "Hello Moesha." I said bring the first one to give her a hug. "Yessssss Deja. You looking like a snack. Let me see the booty girl." She tried to turn me around and I laughed away from her. "Don't stand too close to her you know She the trouble maker." Kevin whispered and laughed and I joined in. "That doesn't matter. You know with me family is family." I said and we continued enjoying the party.

"Thanks everyone for coming here and partying with us we enjoyed it." My uncle stumbled. We sat around and joked and laughed about unnecessary things. It was fun tho. I was starting to get tired tho and more people so everyone start leaving shortly. I said later to everyone and me, mommy, and Kevin left. My moms dropped him off. "Dej help him to his house." My mother said. "Okay." I help Kevin drunk behind out the car and it was the same boys from his school out there. I scanned all their faces and noticed a unfamiliar one. He was playing dice with most of them. Glad they had their attention on something else. "Deja!" Lizzy screamed my name and everybody looked over to us. That got me mad but I held it down. "Who dat?" Somebody asked getting everyone attention. "Kevin can I drop you off right here?" I asked and he start laughing. "Yes scary cat." We hugged and he walked up the stairs. I hear everything they saying but I just ignored all the little talks. I got in my moms car. But she was talking to Lizzy. "Sorry Lizzy we have to go. Some unwanted guest is soon to come. Later call me." I stopped their conversation and my mother left. "Who are those boys?" She asked. "You know regular boys who hangs out. Remember when I told you I got in to it with a boy? It was one of them. No sweat." I said assuring my mother. "So why does Elizabeth hang over there. All those bots are up to nothing. That's why I got us in a better neighborhood." She said. This is When she become annoying. She don't know the situation of no one circumstances. Just because she makes a lot of money dont mean anyone else can. Like they can but it probably was harder on their behalf. Kevin is a good example of growing up in the ghetto and making it out. He do all his homework at school everyday he going to make it out the hood. And I can't wait. What gets me mad is my mom acts like she wasn't in that predicament years back. She was struggling trying to make it out the hood before too. Never judge a book by it's cover. You must read at least five pages to get into it. "I'm glad you're not into things like that." She smiled and parked the car. We went inside the house a dog jumped on us. "Desa!" My mother yelled and here he come running. "What is this about?" She asked as we hemmed up against the wall. He called the dog. "Yo Magic!" He yelled and the dog ran to him. "Desa I want that dog out my house now!" My mother yelled at him. He was little but He was a scary ass blue nose pit.