Catnip

(Le Batty. Le noob. -insert sad face here-)

Sandstorm struts in ShadowClan like a boss. Lipstick and all.

The glam is incredible.

Sandstorm: *clears throat and pulls out trash can* MY LEGS JIGGLE LIKE SANTA CLAUS. MY LEGS JIGGLE CAUSE YES. MY ARMS ARE SMOOTH YET MY THIGHS ARE ROUGH, COME ON CLAP YOUR HANDS!

ShadowClan: *is disgusted*

The queens gathered theirs kits and sourly covered their eyes.

The sight of Sandstorm dancing with a trash can and glam was disturbing to the fellow ShadowClan cats, while ThunderClan stared in awe in the bushes.

Obviously, ShadowClan couldn't sense their presence even though Sandstorm was right there.

Brambleclaw and Cloudtail set up the catnip above their heads because OBVIOUSLY cats have thumbs and can totally tie knots and stuff.

Firestar: Get ready to pull the lever on my count. 1.. 2...

Icecloud: 3!!!! YEAH THATS RIGHT IM STILL ALIVE AND WELL. YOU PROBABLY TOTALLY FORGOT I WAS EVEN IN THUNDERCLAN! *cries but recovers immediately*

Icecloud placed her paw on the lever and pulled it because cats can.

The catnip fell on their heads and broke, making the ShadowClan cats become wheezy and dizzy.

Sandstorm stalked back into the forest, clearly annoyed.

Sandstorm: I hate you guys. You made me do something disturbing.

Brambleclaw: Please. You were so sexxxxy.... *whistles*

Firestar: *growls defensively*

Squirrelflight: EXCUSE ME! HITTING ON MY MOTHER IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND IM YOUR MATE BISH. GO AWAY.

Leafpool: Dad?

Firestar: What.

Leafpool: Didn't you die?

Firestar: No... *hides magical minecraft mod behind back which makes people come back to life because minecraft*

Brambleclaw: *slaps them all because he can* LOOK! WE DID IT!

Every cat turned towards the camp of ShadowClan to see the cars gather in a huddle, their eyes blank as they found sombreros and violins.

They started dancing on their hind legs, kicking and skipping.

ThunderClan clapped along.

Then, the cats fell.

They had died.

Random kit named Owlkit: *prods a ShadowClan warrior* IT WAS JUST A PRANK YOU CAN WAKE UP NOW.

*silence*

Firestar: #%*# we killed them.

*silence*

ThunderClan: HOORAY.

Then tacos fell from the sky and unicorns made pink clouds.

THE END.