YAY! LINDSEY!

Hey guys! Is you ok, is you ok, good cause I wanted to know! Haha I love glozell :D

so today was full of AMAZING! ok so I was at my bus stop wearing an adventure time beanie! YESH! I love adventure time! when I got on the bus I walked to my normal seat. I walked out of the bus and walked through the front entrance. I walked through the door and see Haley.

I run up to her and say, "Goshness you walk fast."

"I didn't know you were there!" She says back.

We walked to out class together. Then when we got into the class, we see our original teacher who left, because she was pregnant. I see her with her new baby! OMG! The baby is so cute!!

Then Nataly walks in and Haley shows her the baby. I was talking to Fee Fee, and James comes up to me and says, "Can I read your poem Lindsey!?"

"Uh, no why do you want to read my poem?" I say back

"I don't know, I just want to, PLEASE!!!!" he whines.

"HAHA no." I say back

Then Nataly walks in and starts to burst into laughter when she sees James. Then I look at him and start laughing with her. He was wearing a pink shirt tucked into his pants. HAHA his pants are really high up. I didn't know skinny jeans could go up that high.

He looks at us laughing and does his whole hand thing and said, " What? What?" Me, Nataly and Haley start laughing even harder. Me and Haley hate him because he criticized my bookmark that Haley made for me! Can you believe that! he was like what is wrong with this book mark, why is it all crooked... Yeah that wasn't funny at all. It doesn't matter, he hates us to.

ANYWAY! Today was the poetry SLAM! Its when you go up in front of the class and read your poem out loud. Haley signed me up for number 16! Crazy! It doesn't matter, I have known all these people since evers.

This guy Dustin was reading his and his was, " I'm a all white guy, but being tall and white doesn't define my personality..." Then he threw his paper on the floor, and put his hands up and said, " BAM!"

His was so god damn short! It was funny. Then Nathan wrote a poem about himself, how he plays a lot of sports and other good stuff. Then it was Haley's turn. Oh no, I'm right after her. I know I have known all these people for a while, but its actually nerve wrecking. I mean I'm reading my own work out loud! CRAY!

Once Haley finished, I walked up there and sat in the chair of AWESOMENESS! My poem was about inspiring those people who get bullied to never give up and that they were beautiful in every way. When I finished my poem people clapped for me and this guy Chandler was like talking to Dustin and said, "I felt that!" Then Dustin yelled out to me, "GOOD JOB LINDSEY!"

I smiled and walked back to my seat. Alright that wasn't so hard, I liked it actually. Then e walked to math. Oh I hate the math project we are doing. Not fun stuff! We walked in, and Nataly walked in. Then Carl came in and came up to us and said," James and I have the same shirt!" Haley and I were like," AWESOME!"

Then he left to go sit next to Kayla. We went straight to working on our projects. I needed to make a circle graph so I walked over to get a protractor and some colored pencils. The color pencils were by Carl and Kayla. I didn't want to go over there! You know how it gets when I get to close to Carl ad Kayla sees that. She gets really pissed.

Then I grabbed some colored pencils, and Kayla wasn't there, so I grabbed some colors, and Carl calls for me. But I didn't look at him, then when I was walking away I say to him, "You call for me?"

He just looked at me, and Kayla comes and yells at me, "MOVE!" she just wanted me to get away from Carl. God he isn't like your pet! I wanted to say that to her so bad! Gosh he called for me! She just makes me so mad sometimes! ARG! I go all Asian at her one day!