A Boring Lonely day for Lindsey

-April 23, 2013-

Dear beautiful diary,

Well my day was super boring since nataly and haley has to go to a field trip. In the morning I woke up as late as usual and ran to my bus stop. On e I got on I texted my friend Kayla she wouldn't reply so I just kept texting her until she would reply. She finally said what! And here is our conversation:  

Her: what!!  

Me: can u sit by me at lunch nataly and Haley will be gone and I'll be a loner ;(  

Her: haha ill think about it  

Me: plz ;( I;  

Her: ok but u have to walk me to lunch :)  

Me: was going to anyway...  

Her: ha ok c u in math

So our conversation ended. I walked to my locker and I see Haley standing there. They wouldn't be leavin until five minutes after the bell rang. So she waited until Nataly came out of her bus and I walked in with fee fee on my arm. She thinks friends have to be super close to each other. I let out of her grasp and she says," wow Lindsey your so mean!!" I just waved her off and say down. I have to sit by a fat ass Cody. O my god he is the most annoying person in the whole world I can't stand him. I used to feel bad for him because he was picked on so much but he is just as bad as the bullies. No wonder why kids seriously hate him.

The bell rang and Haley and I were completely seperated. So if we wanted to talk we had to yell all the way across the room. She started to wave her hands around like crazy and I turned to look at her. She said something I couldn't understand so I just whispered I don't know. She turned around and listened to the substitute teacher.

The announcement speaker excused all of the field trip people. As Haley passes I made a annoyed face and she laughed and walked away.

I went with fee fee to the computer lab to take one of the biggest math tests of the whole school year. I sat down where I was assigned. Kids all started to make their way in. And Carl was assigned diagonally from me and mike sat next me. Mike is one of the biggest guys I know. He is cool but he scares me sometimes. During the test my stupid ass allergies were getting in the way. When everyone was quiet I was sneezing nonstop. I just couldn't stop. Everyone kept looking at me when I sneezed and I hated attention from people. It's just something I'm not used to. Like some girls all they get is attention. But me I don't like it. My name being called out so much. I can't take that. I had my mouth covered with my sweatshirt so when I sneezed it wasn't the loudest thing ever. Than out of nowhere mike hits me on my arm. I got so scared I thought I did something wrong. I jumped and he laughed. He was fought by the teacher of course but he still laughed. He didn't even explain what i did. Then when mrs. Math told us to log off I took my glasses of cause my eyes hurt. Than mike looks at me and asks," are you Asian Lindsey?" I look at him and say," uhh yeah." Than Carl hears the conversation and just listens. Mike adds," I'm scared of you now." Carl and I both shook our heads. Scared of Asians or something??

I slept through science since we had a substitute that checks on me every five seconds of her life. But then advisory I go and sit next to Kayla. She has rick and Andre around her and I sit. She sees me and smiles. Kayla is also really tall. But she is a good friend funny to be around her.

I start coloring since I had all my work done. Of course the teacher comes and checks on me every five seconds to make sure I was on task. So just to bother her I colored. I knew she would say something about it. She did she told me to put it away. I did and once she left I took it back out.

I walked Kayla to lunch like I was told and sat down since I brought my lunch. Was a banana and crackers. I'm neve really hungry during lunch. I sat down and my friend larah sat down in front of me.

" what are you doing here?" I asked her in somewhat of a nice way.  

" I'm gonna sit here dumbass." She replied while laughing.  

" ok larah." I said I wasn't really on he mood to argue with her. I was super tired and my allergies were giving me problems. Suddenly Kayla comes and sits down. We didn't really talk much. We got food throw at us. We threw them back and walked out.

Kayla had to go to the bathroom so we went with her. I wanted to see if carl and James were still waiting even if it was just me.

We walked out of the bathroom and I went to the usual spot. James and Carl weren't there and I was relieved that they were not  here or it would of been weird. But then they spotted me and Carl came running with James running behind him. In my mind I was like oh shit what am I gonna talk about. Cause every time they come there is always an awkward pause that lasts five minutes.

Yup it happened again. The awkward pause. Finally Carl says," we need a topic." I didn't have anything interesting in my mind. Again my allergies were clouding my brain. So larah said," hats." I just looked at her. And she laughed.

All of a sudden we started to talk about hats. I was surprised its what happened. Then It got quiet again. Ugh I hate silence. It was so loud all the silence!!

Then Carl says," Haley likes dolphins." And I nodded and said," I know." As always James was listening and looked a little weird when Carl said that. I couldn't tell what he was feeling at the moment. Stupid allergies. The bell rang and I walked to my next class.

Enrichment was as boring as ever. Until the end a kid named Darius was sitting next to me and Kayla pushed me into him. Darius is a popular guy. He is really high up there where I'm in the lower region. He didn't know me I didn't know him. I liked it that way. But Kayla kept shoving me into him. He didn't even notice. At the end of class he was asked to take some girls calculators away. And you know what I did!!! I felt bad for Kayla who shoved me into him!! So I put his calculators away!! I felt bad for something I didn't even do!! Yep see my allergies were clouding everything especially my brain.

He thanked me and I walked out of the classroom. I tend to talk allot when I'm trying to prove a point it's a habit. I walked to PE next and went with Kayla.

When I got there Kayla sat in the shade and I followed her. I was getting seriously crazy. I started talking crazy. Yup I cracked at the end of the day. My brain was completely controlled. I started to compliment people. Even if I didn't know them I just yelled out to them and waved. When Kayla asked me what was wrong with me guess what I said!!! I said," I think a compliment will brighten someone's day even if its just a smile." Yup something was definitely wrong with me. As PE ended Andrey, who I thought his name was Timmy came up to me and asked me if he was weird. I just started to laugh my ass off. As I was laughing I managed to say have you even seen me and my friends?! Yeah you guys are more normal than we are. We just are shy during classes.

Just like everyone else he thought I was crazy. It's ok I didn't really care what people thought of me. It's not they have the right to judge me. I mean they can I just don't really care. People who judge could go suck a cow!!!

Ok that was my day. I still have allergies. I know how all I you feel I you suffer with allergies. Mine are Terrible. See you later!! Until next time!! Keep reading and stay in school my friends :)