Good Day Gone Bad For Nataly

April 19, 2013

Dear Diary,

OK well honestly I forgot what had happen on my last turn to write about, so I have to write about today. I would have wrote it earlier but my internet was being a stubborn old man. But its working now so sorry for that wait.

*** 

As I sit there at my science class, I'm hearing the unbelievable words coming out of my science teacher, Mr. Science, mouth.

"Okay everyone you may sit where ever you like as long as you are working."

Yess! I ran to sit on the desk next to Kayla and Ted. I sat and Kayla was giving me THE LOOK.

"Ooooo..." said Kayla with the biggest smile on her face.

"What?" I said trying to figure out her mind.

"Your sitting right next to Ted." she whispered to me.

Oh great this again. For the past weeks, everyone kept telling me how TED HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON ME. Apparently, i don't even notice a thing, but everyone keeps telling me how he gets nervous when he is around me and when he checks out my body, he even looks around if I'm in the room or not. Its all load of potatoes. XD

"Yea and I'm also sitting next to you, am I." I said back. Good one.

I noticed how Carl turn his seat so he can sit in a circle with us. Same with Joe , he pulled a chair towards us. I turn my full attention to me text book.

"Ted likes you!" yells Kayla, loud enough for Carl, Joe, even Ted to hear.

I was shocked by the words coming out of her mouth. Even though I wasn't looking at Ted, I knew that he is frozen by the same words.

"Kayla stop." I whispered.

Nope she didn't close her mouth. Nah, instead she kept telling. I was surprised by the fact that no one else was listening. I guess that they were in their own group, in their own private universe.

I looked at Joe and Isaac who were not helping me out. I instead they sat there and helped out Kayla.

"Ted loves you!" she yells.

I glanced over at Ted who was red as a tomato. Poor Ted, I felt so bad for him. Why? Because I'm feeling the same way he is feeling, embarrassed.

"Kayla please stop it." I yell.

"Oh my god! You love Ted!" she widened her smile and laughed.

"What? Where did that come from?" I protest.

"Its true! Your blushing!" she yells.

I couldn't think of anything else to say, "Yea, well you like Isaac!"

"Psst, no I don't."

"Than why are you blushing." I say. Ha ha I caught her.

"Dude I'm blushing because I'm laughing. I know you like Ted because you haven't denied it. And your blushing because its true." Now it was Kayla who had caught me.

I wonder what Ted was Feeling. Maybe embarrassed on the outside. Maybe feeling that he really has a chance to be with me because I wasn't denying anything. I didn't like him like that back though! He looked like a Mexican Cave Man!! Harry all over! Zit faced even!!

"Aww you two love each other!" yells Kayla.

"No I don't." says Ted while getting more red.

Finally he said something. But I never seen him more red before.

I wasn't moving or was saying anything. Big mistake, because it made it look that I really DO love him.

"Ted, your the guy, make your move." said Kayla.

No instead Ted got up and walked away. I couldn't help feeling sorry for him.

"Look what you did. You made Ted go away." I said.

Kayla was laughing now, "You see! You do love him. Your upset because he walked away."

That's it I'm not dealing with anymore of this. Let them say what ever they want. I spend the rest of science working quietly and blushing.

Nothing happened during math. Humanities was the same as always.

I walked in the classroom of Mr. Science. Yep, he is my homeroom teacher. The first 30 minutes was reading. Then Mr. Science called me and Haley's name to go to the library. We have no idea what for or what was going on, because all we thought about was about how Lindsey couldn't go.

I didn't realize at first. But while we were sitting on the tables in the library, a huge group of Hispanic kids sat down around us. What, wait a minute. It hit us like if a rock was thrown to our eyes! This was only for Hispanics!

Wow so racist, so so so racist. Turns out it was for a field trip. Me and Haley weren't going to go, but the most beautiful words was written on the permission slip. "Free Lunch", yep in that case were GOING!

****

Thanks everyone for reading my part. The internet was being a douche bag so I couldn't write till now, and since that, I don't remember anything else that had happen. Kind of weird huh, but thanks everyone for waiting. BYE LOVES! <3