Flirty Haley

Monday June 10th, 2013

Dear Diary,

Today wasn't quite what I expected. It was the last fridging Monday of the school year baby! Yeah! I was sad that I wouldn't be doing things on a monday like this ever in middle school again. Eff yes Monday you suck ashholes!!!

My weekend wa spretty sweet. On saterday my sister went to go spend the night at our cousins house so I was left with my mom, step dad and little sister. Flat screen tv all to myself baby! Adventure Time AND a Spongebob marathon in one little weekend made my life! My mom took me to the gym to work out and after about 30 minutes I stopped and read my book. While I was getting off the excersise machine, I spotted this really cute guy with blue eyes, light brown hair and freckles who looked about 15-16 years old. Let me just say He was pretty good looking and I couldn't stop but stare at him. He walked right by heading to the water fountains and I thought up a plan. I walked over toward the waiting chairs right in front of me and walked really slow so that I would bump into him. It worked and when he passed me, if I had taken one more step forward I would've crashed right into his chest! He was even better up close!

"Sorry." He said very faintly, out of breath from lifting waits. I said the same in a whisper. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! After that my mom took me to go get a trim and some layers and I was a bit nervous but the lady made my hair look fabulous! I got the oppertunity to buy some short denim shorts,and tank top and some black see-through tights. I planned on wearing it today.

As I checked myself out in the mirror I felt I did pretty good with today's outfit. Humanities was alright. Nathan was being his adorable little self again singing like a dork. Man why was he so cute?! Nataly suddenly came in the room before the bell rang.

"How far are you on the math project?" I asked her.

"I still haven't collected all my data." She said frowning.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Both Lindsey and I said in unison looking at Nataly shocked. Boy was SHE in trouble...

Math was full of laughs and giggles. Nataly and I were talking about our favorite Allstate commercials with Mahem.

"Oh and there was this one when he was a teenager driving in a car and he was like: "My BFF just texted me, she's going out with Jeremy. ........ That's a problem.....because I like Jeremy." She said. Lindsey and I both laughed as we started to say it to random people.

Science was surprising. We had to take a test today and it was four pages long. I answered the questions like a science ninja and only had a few questions left until it was time to clean up. As I sat in my seat in the front row waiting for instructions I dozed off.

"Okay, HALEY, Haley is going to collect all the chapter 12 book packets from your tables, so give her the packets and her PARTNER sitting next to her Kurk!" I jumped when I heard my name. Mr.Science must have caught me zoning out and decided to pick on me because I wasn't paying attention and was sitting right infront of his desk. I got up and collected eveyones packet. As I was organizing the packets on a stoole, I noticed Chris (A really cute boy that I use to have a crush on inthe beginning of 8th grade) had his eyes fixed on my legs. Probably comparing them to his hot ex girlfriend. I was mad yet intrigued. I've never been starred at before except that one time at the 8th grade school dance when I wore a short dress and 4 inched heels. Then it hit me. It was my legs! I was wearing my tights and my denim short shorts so my legs were clearly visible and showing a lot of skin. Same thing with the dance. Like 5 guys at the party were drooling!

"NOW YOU NOTICE ME?!"

I said in my head at Chris. Only four more days left of school PLUS I'm going to a different highschool then him and he just happens to finally notice that I'm a "hot" person now. PICTURES LAST LONGER YOU KNOW BUDDIE!!! He was really cute also and I still wasn't over him. Yeah I like a lot of guys...

Advisery was oka we finally cleaned out our lockers and James was looking as stupid as ever during recess. He was wearing all bright colors now and had a haircut! He looked completely gay! Carl tried coming over to talk to us but for some reason the other half of me didn't want to talk to him because it was weird now that he was dating Heather. He seemed to be hanging out with her friends more then he use to with us. I was feeling very sad and lonely because of it all, but I don't want to interfear and make things worse asking for attention.

Nataly and Lindsey felt the same. Enrichment was cool. Samuel, Chris and Aiden had their own little band and Mr.Science said that we could throw a little gig in the band room tommorrow and play for us. I was excited to hear them play.

Mr.Science called their band "The Loonatics". The boys all seemed cool with it and the class ended. That was pretty much my day. Well talk to you soon!

Sincerely,

Haley x