Another Amazing Day for Lindsey

-April 15, 2013-

Dear AWESOME diary,

Today was another one of those days where me, Haley and Nataly go through. And I get to write about it. Hooray! Ok so, I got to school with my headphones on, and texting my FRIEND Carl. We are just friends, even though people think we are way more, they are all wrong! Wrong I tell you! so I got to my locker and one of the weirdest guys come over to me and say, " Aww Lindsey, are you sexting?" I looked up from my phone and said, "Shoo Devin Shoo! He ran away laughing his head off thinking about what he just did. I put my headphone back into my ear to block any other annoying noise in the hall.

I got all the stuff I need for my first period class Humanities. Than I hear, "Lindsey! don't close the locker!" I see one of my friends running toward me, she was wearing one red bright color hat. It was Haley! Yeah we share lockers, awesome sauce.

we grabbed out our stuff and walked into class. We both put out chairs down and like usual, we put down the chairs of the rest of the table. We sat down and started to talk, than Nataly walked in. We all started talking until the bell rang. It wasn't the late bell but the 3 minute bell. one of my friends Larah come up to me with this smile on her face. She was trying to take away my sugar walls! I grabbed both of her arms and said, "Larah, no I don't want you to hug me!" " Go away Larah!" She started to laugh and laugh, she said, "That's so mean!" " Come on, gimme a hug!" she pulled harder until the teacher told us to keep our hands to ourselves.

Rick sat down next to me. He scooted his chair super close to mine, I realized what he was doing and said," dude Rick scoot that way over there." Than Rick moved even closer to me, if he scooted anymore he would be on my leg! So I let him be and he finally moved away. Thank god.

Since it was testing day, Haley went out to test and left me by myself. My teacher informed us we needed partners for the assignment, I got together with those girls who I don't really talk to but are friends with. Then Devin got together at my table as well. He kept throwing things at me to get my attention, and saying my name.

Advisory! I liked advisory. One of those classes that I really get to have fun, and not get in trouble for it. Errrr, but it was math Monday. I finished my math Monday book, a long time ago. The losers who don't know how to do seventh grade math go up to me and James for the answers assuming since we are "Asian" we should have already finished, I mean we both did, but didn't give our answers out. Every time James and I hear a mean Asian comment I would say, "they are so mean to us Asians." than he would say," I know, you get used to it." than I would finish the conversation by saying, "True, True."

But during silent reading my teacher went out of the classroom, and me and Nataly communicated from two different ends of the classroom. She waved really high up in the air, and I waved the same way. Then she would whisper yell, "HI! LINDSEY!" that I would yell back to her, " HEY! NATALY!" the teacher walked in and we both pretended like nothing happened laughing under our breathes.

During lunch, I grabbed my crackers and apples for lunch and sit down in our usual spot. soon Haley and Nataly join me. Nataly makes her little sister hug our other crazy friend Heather and whisper to her," go and step on a Lego." Heather turns to us and laughed. Than Larah sees me. Nataly scoots all the way down and I scoot way down there with her. than I yell a Larah, " No Larah I don't want you to hug me, go hug that guy over there he'll like it!" She laughs and grabs a carrot from Haley's plate then i yell, "Hey! i Pee on that carrot!" " Yeah i peed on Haley's carrots!" Then the three of us burst into laughter. Good times Good times.

We walk out of the cafeteria, and I get an idea so I said, "hey guys we should be like to random people and say ' hey i like your pants.' Nataly laughs and decides to do it with me. Haley was to busy seeing if our usual followers, James and Carl were there waiting for us, like always they were.

Our whole little group all knows that Haley and James like each other but wont say anything to us. James me and Nataly got into this huge conversation about being nice. I said, " who are you nice to?" " OH! i know! Haley!" but Haley was zoning out the whole conversation. He replied, "Yea partially, I call all of you idiots soooo" Than i said, "you call us Haley and 'stuff ' me and Nataly are the stuff? that's very offensive that hurts James! hurts!" James didn't care but just kept running from this girl Chelsea.

Carl is always running toward me because he knows that i'll back away, he thinks i'm a cat all paranoid and stuff. Getting poked is the next big thing in out school or just fro me cause tons of people just come up to me and poke my sides. WHY ME!!

That's all for now. I'll talk to you later!! BYE DIARY!!!!