Happy Birthday Haley!

Thursday May 30th

Dear Diary,

It's my birthday today!!! I woke up and put on my favorite Marshall Lee T shirt. For some reason I was wearing all black and I was regreting the outfit because it was sunny out. My sister Katey said she was planning something during lunch. I groaned.

"Whyyyyy I don't want you to do anything!" I really didn't want to come to school today but I wanted to be caufght up with everythingso I don't fall behind. Nataly was the first to text me happy birthday, then a few minutes after that Lindsey texted me, then James. All in order of who I met first. For some reason Carl didn't say a word about it. And I think I know why. Yesterday I asked him not to embarrass me or mention my birthday or say happy birthday infront of anybody, but I never said he had to ignore me through text! That's just harsh!

My plan worked. During Humanities, nobody, NOBODY sang to me because they didn't know I existed on this day in 1999! Through out the whole class, I zoned out on Lindsey talking to me about her poem she was writing and stared at Nathan. (The god of cuties at my school) He was just sitting in his seat being adorable!

Anyways, Math was boring. Mrs.Math was sick or something and so we had a sub and took a test I'm sure I goot most of the answers right. We were given privacy boards during the test and mine had things written on it. On said: Good luck on your test!

Another read: Hope you FAIL! I erased the word and rewrote: Hope you Pass!

In science I got nothing done. Mr.Science let the students who had everything turned in play with Ipads. I got one and took a picture of Fee Fee. She screamed at me to delete it but instead I set it as the screen saver for the ipad. Fee Fee started shaking my arm really hard and threatened to tell on me so I changed the screen saver to Hamtaro and his girlfriend Bijou. BEST JAPANESE CARTOON EVER!!!

During advisery, after we read for 30 minutes , it was study hall and I was done with everything so I just decided to talk with Lindsey and Nataly.

Nataly was talking about whatchappened in her humanities class and funny things about James.

"And then JAMES was like-" Nataly said his name so loud James walked up to us and asked why we were talking about him.

"Go away James, you hate us!" Lindsey said refering to the many times we made fun of his "zoned out face" and he said he hated us.

"Yeah but not Haley as much 'cause it's her birthday." James said then walked back to his seat. What is wrong with him, he hates me then he doesn't? We all laughed for no reason until it was time to go.

"Ok so we're going to come in Mr.Science's class to eat lunch and then go out to recess when we put back our trays." I told Lindsey and Nataly what Katey was planning. We got our food and were heading for the exit to go to Mr.Science's room until Lindsey pointed out my sister. SHE WAS BLOCKING THE ENTRANCE!!!

"Quick lets just walk past them!" I said bolting towards them. Of course Katey saw me and put on her colorful sombrrero and started singing the happy birthday song until I put my hand over her mouth so nobody in the cafeteria could hear her. I started walking away, Lindsey and Nataly following and to my surprise Katey was following us too. She began singing once again. As I passed the many people whom which I knew they saw Katey behind me and grinned at me.

"Happy birthday!" They teased and walked pass. God why!? I whined.

My sister finally left in triumph and we all went outside to recess.

We had the chance to run and hide from Carl and James but they found us easily from the sounds of our loud laughter.

This one girl named Lemon came up to us and asked us where her friend was. She grabbed me by the shoulders and yelled in my face:

"Where is she?!"

"Sex!" I blurted at her, making James laugh. Lemon blusbhed and let go of me. "God you're sick!" She freaked and walked away. Lindsey looked at me like I had just turned sane.

"You don't just say that to people!" She said to me. Oh but she didn't get the point of it all!

Well that's all for today!

Sincerely,

Haley xx