Chapter 23

We all stood around the odd sundial - like thing. The shadow aligned at 4:00 pm. I pointed to the side where I had chipped off the paint. Now it said what I had said earlier.

"How?" I thought.

"I think we should listen to the advice," Sam said.

"How do we know its trustworthy? What if we are really all imagining this?" Derek asks. We pause. Somehow, deep down, I knew it wasn't imaginary.

"Let's escape," I say.

We stand at the invisible wall with our few belongings packed. I feel the wall. Sam, John, and Derek hold the table.

"One, two, three!" They say and plow against the wall. They bounce back as if they bounced off the wall. I feel the wall for a hole, none.

"Guys! Feel this!" Nicole says and I feel where she is pointing. A buzzing tingles my fingers. A loophole in the system. I fit my whole hand through. I tug along the edges.

"Help!" I shout and the panting boys stick their hands in too. Soon enough, the hole is big enough to walk through.

We stand in silence.

"Where are we going to go?" Nicole asks. We shrug.

At this moment, I realize how much I have gone through with these people. They have sort of become my second family. 

I am glad to go o with them. To go into the unknown with insanity shaking us all. To find out what is the real meaning of this. To see if we still get our money and our promised future. To go on strong together. I smile and we step through. We are on the other side now, insane friends with an unknown future. Here we go.

The End

------------------------------------------------------------

How'd ya like it? Comment below! I hope you loved it! I am going to write a second one called Broken Loose  please read!

: ) I hope you enjoyed this book!