Chapter 4

A metal operation table was in the middle of the room. Evil looking machines were leering off shelves. I felt a numbing cold wash over me. I laid on the table.

"We have to give you this so the pain won't be bad and you will be asleep during operation." He said and gave me a pill. I popped it in my mouth and sucked it down. Instantly, a dizziness fogged over me. My mind floated to dreamland, and I slowly closed my eyes...

I awoke in a bright blue room. My eyes had a sharp pain in them I tried to push myself up, but had no success. I feel back down onto a comfy bed. I peered arpound the room. There was a poster on the far side of the room. I tried to read the lettering but I couldn't make it out. I guess the operation did work. A shout rang through the air. I realized there was fighting going out side of the door. I recognized Dr. Renwald's voice.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? She already had operation!" Dr. Renwald said.

"Hey it wasn't me! Doc told me so don't get so pissed off at me, I'm just a messenger." A male, teen voice said. A grunted erupted from Dr. Renwald's mouth. I heard a door open.

"Ms. Leewood, I have some bad news for you. You are supposed to be in Insanity." Oh shit was all I thought.