Chapter 15

"Renee!" John yelled running to her. She laid in the waving grass. A black dot was in the notch of her neck. Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight. "Renee..." He bent down and picked her up. She felt heavy - lifeless. She was extremely pale. He ran inside.

"Guys! Wakeup!" John hollered. Derek, Nicole, and Sam came groggily down the stairs.

"What?" Nicole said.

"We have to get our of here." John said.

"Why?" Sam said who didn't even look awake.

"Dr. Argon poisoned Renee. I saw him! I know this isn't insanity! Look at Renee - she looks poisoned! This can't be insanity!" John yelled.

"We'll you sound like it," Nicole said.

"Shut it!" John yelled. Nicole looked startled, now awake.

"Don't talk like that to my boyfriend!" Yelled Derek.

"Shut your faces!" Sam yelled who has bloodshot eyes. "Look at Renee! We need to help her!" Nicole rolled her eyes. Derek eyed John. They all put her on the dining room table. Sam searched the cabinets for medicine.

"I don't think standing by her side will do much," Nicole said snidely. John ignored her.

"Arg! There isn't anything in the cabinets!" Sam yelled. He dropped to the floor and sobs wracked his back.

"Stop acting like a baby!" Derek yelled.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" A voice yelled from the living room. They silenced and turned to the doorway where Dr. Argon stood. "Now what can I help you with...posioning?" He said and reached his hand with a metal finger on it