Chapter 5

Ciara's P.O.V.:

The last bell rang signalling the school day was over. Thank God. I got up from my seat amd put my books in my bag.

"So, Ciara, what are you doing now?" Dean asked.

"I have a lot of homework, unfortunately," I said, "why do you ask?"

"Well so do I and I was wondering if you wanted to do it together? We can go to my house and we can study and help each other out?" He said and smiled. Wait. So, is this a study date?

"Sounds good, I have to go and tell Lau though, so she won't wait for me," I said with a smile.

"Sure thing," he smiled. He and I both left the classroom. I went to my locker and saw Laurine standing in front of hers with a slight frown on her face.

"Hey, Lau, what's up? You look like you're trying to solve a very hard puzzle," I said and giggled.

"I have so much homework to do," she sighed and put all of her books in her bag.

"Yeah me too, Dean invited me over at his place so he and I are going to study together," I said and I think I looked like an idiot with a massive grin on my face.

"Okay, have fun, see you later," she said as she closed her locker and left. Wow, she was blunt. Was it something I said? I shrugged and went outside.

I was leaning against a tree when I suddenly felt something breathe in my neck.

"Hello, Ciara, long time no see," the voice said. All of the hairs in my neck were suddenly straight. I turned around and I was face to face with my half brother, Josh Cutherbert.

"Oh my God! Josh! What are you doing here!?" I exclaimed and hugged him with all my might.

"The lads and I are on tour and I was thinking about saying hi to you," he chuckled in my hair. "I missed you."

"I missed you too! I can't believe you're here!" I smiled.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Dean said from behind me. How long has he been standing there?

"Yeah, hang on," I smiled, "Josh this is my friend, Dean. Dean this is my half brother Josh," I grinned. They shook each other's hands.

"Friend or boyfriend?" Josh grinned at me.

"Friend," I blushed. I felt Dean wrap his arm around my waist. "We have to go, Josh, but I'll call you later! Let me know what hotel you're staying in, I'll call you tonight," I said as Dean and I walked away from the school ground.

"So, Josh. Is he really just your half brother or did you guys ever dated?" Dean asked Fter a few minutes.

"Josh is just my half brother," I giggled, "he and Laurine used to date, though," I said and that's when it hit me. Oh my God. Laurine's going to see him, there's no avoiding that. I just hope everything'll be okay. They did not part well.