Chapter 31

Ciara's P.O.V.:

"Is that true?" Dean asked with hurt and tears in his eyes. I frowned. What was he talking about?

"What are you talking about? Is what true?" I asked in confusion.

"Are you seeing Ryan behind my back?" He asked and I saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"Am I-- what!?" I asked flabbergasted. "Did Laurine say that to you!?" He nodded. I can't believe her. I can't believe she said that.

"No it's not true! How can I see him behind your back if I'm with you all the time?"

"Prove it to me," he said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Prove it to you? What do I have to prove and how? Do you not trust me?" I asked and looked at him with hurt. He didn't say anything. I grabbed my phone and gave it to him. He read my messages and locked my phone again. He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I was just scared that I was going to lose you," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You don't trust me," I said and looked at him with hurt in my eyes.

"I do trust you. I just don't trust him," he said and kissed my forehead. "He still likes you, Ciara. I even think he still loves you and I'm just so scared to lose the best thing that's ever happened to me," he said and pulled me closer.

"You won't lose me, Dean, I promise, but I need your trust," I said.

"You have it. You have my trust. I just hope he'll stay out of your way," he said.

"He will, I promise," I said and kissed him. He kissed me back and pulld me even closer. I smiled in the kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss was interupted by the doorbell. Dean pulled away with a sigh and I went to the door to open it. It was Cian.

"I hate her," he said as he stepped inside, "I hate her and I hate him!" He shouted and punched a wall. I jumped a little.

"What are you talking about? Hate who?" Dean asked.

"Laurine and Brendan! I hate them!" Cian shouted. "I confronted Brendan and he said he had feelings for her! I haven't confronted her yet, but I'm sure she'll say that same!" He shouted

Oh my God. I've caused so much damage. What have I done?