Chapter 33

Ciara's P.O.V.:

Dean, Cian and I were sitting on the couch, watching a football game. Well, the lads were, I was eating myself up. I feel so guilty.

"Cian, I have to tell you something," I started. I have to confess.

"What is it?" Cian turned to me and smiled.

"It's not true," I said and he looked at me in confusion, "I made it up. Lau doesn't have feelings for Brendan," I said, not really believing it myself. Maybe she does have feelings for Bren, but she hasn't told me.

"Oh. Well, it doesn't matter anymore. I confronted Brendan and he didn't deny the fact that he has feelings for Laurine," he said with a hurt expression, "even saying her name hurts," he said and looked back at the tv.

"It's going to be okay, Bren. You'll find someone who won't treat you like garbage," Dean said. Cian stayed quiet. Someone on the field tackled another guy. I somehow wish I wasn't in this room anymore. I wish I could either turn back time to stop myself to say the things  said or fly. If I could fly I'd fly away right now to another country. I wish..
My thoughts were interupted by someone's phone ringing. Cian grabbed his phone out of his pocket, presses Decline and put it back in his pocket.

"It was Brendan," he said and crossed his arms over his chest. His phone rang again.

"Maybe he wants to apologize or explain himself," I said, but he ignored me. I rest my head on Dean's shoulder and he wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes.

I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up it was night outside.

"Hey beautiful," Dean said and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey," I said as I rubbed my eyes. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Brendan. I picked up.

"Hey, Bren," I said.

"Finally someone picks up their phone! Laurine had an accident and she's in the hospital. She fell down a hill and gashed her cheek and hit her head against a branch. As soon as she saw the blood, she passed out. This was 6 hours ago, I tried to call the lads, but no one picks up their phone. Laurine is still unconcious. I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out!" Bren said.

"What?! The hospital oh my God! Which one?" I panicked.

"St. Joseph's," He said and panted.

"We'll be right there," I said and hung up.

"What's the matter?" Dean asked.

"Lau's in the hospital, she's had an accident," I said and felt the tears fall. I put on my jacket and headed out the door. We jumped in the car and drove to the hospital. Lau hates hospitals. Ever since she was a kid. She watched her mother die of cancer and a few years ago her father because of a car crash. I just hope she won't panic when she wakes up. God knows what will happen to her.