Chapter 11

Ciara's P.O.V.:

The day was over pretty quick, so Lau and I went home to change.

"It's freezing!" I said and hid my face in my coat.

"Ciara. You're wearing short skirt with wedges and a tanktop and it's like 5 degrees,"  Laurine said, stating the obvious.

"So, what's your point?" I said with a giggle. She shook her head and we kept walking.

"Hey, girls, wait up!" A voice said from behind us. I recognised the voice as Dean's. I turned around and smiled when I saw him running to us. Aw, how cute.

"Why are you running?" I asked with a giggle.

"I wanted to walk with you," he smiled.

I turned to look at Lau, but saw she was already a couple of steps ahead of us. Maybe for privacy? I don'y know.

"You're going bowling tonight, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes. And a little bird told me you're coming as well," he said.

"Yes I am, who told you that?" I giggled.

"Dayl," he grinned and I blushed. If only he knew what he's doing to me.

"Of course he did," I smiled and walked home with him.

"Shall I pick you up tonight?" He asked. Aw he's such a gentleman.

"Yeah, sure, but I think Lau's coming with us," I smiled.

"Is she? Josh said she wasn't coming," he said.

"Oh, well I'll ask her when I get home," I said. She told me she was going, but now she isn't? Weird.

We stopped in front of my house and I smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 5? We're having dinner with everyone and then we're going bowling around 7," he said.

"Sounds good," I smiled. He leaned in and pressed a kiss against my forehead. I smiled shyly. "I'll see you tonight, Dean," I said feeling weak in the knees. He winked at me and went to his own place. I went inside and found Lau laying on the sofa with her eyes closed. Was she sleeping? I walked over to her to check.

"Had fun with Dean?" She asked with her eyes closed. Nope, not sleeping.

"Yeah, but he told me you're not coming," I said.

"Yeah, Brendan invited me and I said yes, but I started to feel dizzy, so I told Josh I wasn't coming," she said.

"Oh, but please come, I know Cian wants you to," I said and she opened her eyes. I saw a hint of reconsideration in her eyes.

"What time is Dean picking you up?" She asked.

"At 5, and it: now 3:30, so I have to hurry," I replied.

"Okay, I'll come," she said and got off the couch.

We went upstairs and got dressed. I put on my light blue skinny jeans, my favourite jumped and my knee high boots. Lau put on her new jeans and a long sleeved shirt with heels. We finished right on time, because I heard the doorbell. Time to go bowling.