Chapter 23

Ciara's P.O.V.:

I looked at Lau and Cian and saw they were hugging. They're so cute.

"Hey stranger," Ryan said and sat down next to me. I giggled and greeted him back.

"You alright?" he asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine, how about you?" I asked back.

"I'm fine," he said and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at Dean and saw something in his eyes. Was it hurt? I pulled away from Ryan's embrace and walked over to Dean. I sat down next to him and hugged him. He instantly hugged me back and snuggled his nose into my neck.

"Are you okay?" I said softly in his ear. He nodded and held me tighter. I lay my head on his knee as he ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and smiled.
I felt him lay down and wrap his arms around me. I rest my hand on his and looked at him over my shoulder. He kissed me and I kissed him back instantly.

"Okay guys, enough. Laurine and Cian are making out and now Dean and Ciara," Dayl said.

"You're making me feel forever alone," Josh pouted. I pulled away from the kiss Dean and I shared.

"Sorry, Josh, we'll try to stop," Cian chuckled.

"Let's watch a film!" Dayl shouted and walked over to the stack of DVDs.

"22 Jump Street!" Josh screamed and grabbed the DVD. He put the DVD in and lay on his matrass.

We watched the film and laughed every second. That movie is so incredible. Whenever you're in a bad mood and want a good laugh, you should watch that film.

"Ciara, can I talk to you?" Ryan said and got up. Nooooo, whyyy, I was so comfy.

"Sure," I said and got up really slowly. I walked to him and grabbed his hand. He walked to the hallway and closed the door.

"I don't like this," he said. I frowned, not knowing what he mean. "I don't want to share you anymore," he said. I raised my eyebrows.

"Ryan, I understand, but it's not easy for me to choose between you two. I love you bot and if you ask me to choose between the two of you, then I'm sorry, I can't," I said. I suddenly felt really guilty.

"I can't stand it that you're not mine," he said.

"But I am. I am yours. But I'm Dean's as well," I said and looked at him. He shook his head.

"No. You're not mine anymore. It hurts too much that I have to share. Make sure Dean treats you right," he said. He kisses my forehead.

"Ryan-- I--" I said tears filling my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ciara. Don't cry, I'm not worth your tears," he said and with that he left.

What just happened?