beneath the mask 1, MUST READ!

AFTER 5 YEARS.

"aimee!!"

"In a minute papa!!"

Aimee brushed her chocolate brown hair that swept a little past her shoulders. Her violet eyes twinkled with excitement. Her tiny yet slender frame stood in front of the mirror, her pale skin glowed with the orange setting sun's rays coming inside her bedroom. A long silver chain hung loose on her fair neck. She adjusted the tiny bow on her hair for the last time and then she ran down the stairs to the kitchen. Abbot's stood there lighting the candles in the cake. Tiny streaks of gray hair were visible on his head.

"papa!" Aimee exclaimed

Abbot turned around and beamed when he saw her.

"there is my baby bithday girl!!!" he said and picked up Aimee, he kissed her cheeks and smiled.

"i'm not a baby anymore!! i'm 5 and thats really big!"

"Not as big as 45!" he said

"45 isn't big, its old!!" she said and laughed

Abbot laughed along too. He knew Aimee would grow normally till 16 then after that, she will take the longest time to turna year older. He knew tha he would be long gone before she would turn 17. he sighed sadly.

"whats wrong papa?" she said cocking her head.

"nothing my dear.....i was just thinking its too bad that its only me and you." he said

"no, i like it this way. you already explained it to me a hundred times. I'm avampire i drink blood and i can't ever step outside, and that my mother..."she trauiled off"....but its ok, as long as i have you papa." she said and smile angelically.

he kissed her forehead and smiled

"now, are you ready for your present?"

"yes!!!!"she exclaimed excitedly

"ok then, one....two....three....and there you are!"

He gave her a rabbit mask. She took it and looked at it strangely and then raised an eyesbow at abbot

"uh....thanks dad."

Abbot laughed.

"its not just a mask!...anther gift comes along with it"

her face lit up. "what is it??!!"

he grinned."its the you-can-go-outside-now gift."

aimee stared at Abbot and then shrieked .she leaped at him and gave him a tight hug.

"ai..meee...i...can't...bre...ath"

She immediatley let go

"sorry, i forgot..."

She put on the mask and realised something incredible, it blocked her ability to smell.

"its so that noting can go wrong."he said

She laughed in excitement.

The rest of the party was a blast, she would never forget this day.

[ok fans!!! i know this is takinh long ,but the real story will start soon! and it will be in her p.o.v so plz have patience....remember to comment <3 ]