1/2

Hakeems phone goes off and he ignores it.

It goes off again with a message tone.

He clicks on it

"Hello baby, missed me?
-Camilla"

Hakim stands very still.

"You okay keem?" Cookie says looking at him.

He looks up at her and quickly hugs the phone into his pocket.

He nods yes.

The elevator door opens and they step off. At the front of the elevator stands a couple of police officers.

"Andre Lyon?" They ask

"Thats me"Andre says.

"Oh there he is"Jamal says walking over.

"They want to talk to you big brother" Jamal says.

Andre squeezes his hands.

"Why, why do you want to talk to me?" Andre says.

"Just a few questions about Vernon"The officer says.

Andrew's hands slip into cookies and he holds tight.

Cookie looks up at him and searches his face.

"No one's getting anything from him without his lawyer present"Cookie says.

"Oh no worries, I called him" Jamal says motioning for a man in grey suit to come over.

"Hold up we have a. Important appointment right now" Boo Boo Kitty says walking over.

"Appointment? Ah yes, your "guest" was turned back, strangers that can cause potential dangers to the company can't be allowed on this premises,"Jamal says.

"Send them out"He says to the security as he turns and walks away.

"Jamal! Jamal! You can't do this."Cookie calls out to Jamal as he walks away.

***
Y'all thought they made up???lol it's going to take a lot more than one artist to do that but I'll explain more later.Now who still watches empire???? Who gave up and why????
How often would you like this updated???? Check out my other book hidden and share the love :-) short update but I'll make this a half chapter...