Work together

This chapter is dedicated to Lucifer-Left-Lung for being my first follower and giving me kisses(votes). *screams* OMG my first follower!!
I got another comment from girlinpurple3! Jamal is my favorite Lyon brother too but sometimes we have to make hard decisions for everyone's safety. lol ok no spoilers let's start the chapter 😘 Newyorkgirllll you unlocked this chapter so I hope you have fun reading it 😘
~D
***
Cookie comes out of her apartment building and sees Andre standing at the passenger door holding it open.
"That had better be for me" she says. Raising her back in his face. He chuckles.

"Of course mum, get in I'll take you to the meeting." Andre says.
Cookie squeezes his arm and gets in as they drive off.
______________

Hakeem and Anika sit together awaiting cookie and Andre in tricky Trichter's grandsons studio waiting room.
They both step in.
"Hello mum" Hakeem says standing up to kiss cookie. Tricky steps in and they all stand up.

"Well congratulations on successfully getting empire public and getting the CEO in a scandal, that was faster than expected" he says and sits down.

"Ain't that the truth" cookie replies swirling her glass of wine.

"Well now that he is out we can move onto buying controlling interests," Anika says.

"Not too fast, he might be in jail but first you need to make sure he stays there. The case isn't concluded yet," Tricky says.

"Yes but even if he is to get out, if we can successfully conclude the buying of controlling interest then they'll be no issues." Andre says

"So here comes the question how do you plan on getting the remaining 250?" Tricky says.
Hakeem looks on.

"I know some people" Cookie says.

"No thank you mum" Andre quickly interjects.

Turning her head towards him she asks.
"Boy what'd you mean no thank you? you..." she says as Andre interrupts her.

"I have no intention of losing you for another 17years. And I surely don't want my baby girl welcoming her grandma from Jail" He says.

"True" Hakeem replies.

Realizing what Andre just said Anika and Hakeem both say together.

"Baby what?!!"

"Rhonda's pregnant?!"

Cookie looks at Andre touched and squeezes his hand...

"No way!" Hakeem says jumping up.
He looks at Andre and Cookie.

"For real?!" He says and cookie nods.

"Hopefully dad ain't the dad" Hakeem says chuckling as Andre throws a pillow at him and Anika smacks him while Cookie rolls her eyes.

"Congrats?" Anika says.

"Whatchu mean congrats?, You had better watch that little penguin mouth of yours boojie" Cookie says standing up.

Hakeem stands in front of Anika who rolls her eyes and crosses her feet.

"I'm just looking out for you Andre, considering your situation," Anika says.

"I'm fine" Andre says.

"Hear that boojie hoe? My baby is fine now mind your pearls lest they run to the ground once more" Cookie says in reference to their last fight.

Tricky chuckles.

"Congrats boy, now you need to sell my grandson and then you can get your 250. You don't want your daughter growing up without an empire now do you?" Tricky says grinning.

"That's no problem tricky have no fears we will make your boy into a phenomenon" Anika says getting up to shake tricky.

"Oh he gon be phenomenon alright" Cookie mumbles head to the side.

"That's true Cookie can handle the production..." Hakeem starts.

"Say what?!"

"What?!"

Anika and cookie say together.

"I think it's no secret mums a better producer and you sold kid fofo Anika so you can handle the marketing" Hakeem says.

"See this is what breeds trouble and has ruined empires for ages on end" tricky says.

"What?" Hakeem asks.

"Women" tricky replies stretching his drinks to Anika and Cookie who both roll their eyes at each other.

A flash of Rhonda killing Vernon crosses Andres face and Tiana with her girl flashes Hakeem's.

"Ain't that the truth" they both say

"If you truly want this to be successfully completely, you both need to squash your resentment, till then I'll put this on temporary hold" Tricky says and nods
"Good day" as he walks out.

The sons turn to both women who are giving each other dagger like stares.

Andre walks to a guard and they whisper to each other. He returns.

"Let's go" he says.

Hakeem heads out and then Andre. As Anika is about to head out the door is shut leaving Cookie and Anika inside.

***
Dun Dun Dun lol
OMG Cookie and Anika in a room all alone! Y'all know one of them is sure not to make it out alive 😂😂😂😂...
I quit my job! And broke out in no apologies lol was worried my mum was going to freak out but she didn't!!! She was glad lmaoooooooooo. So I get to rest my feet. Next update when someone unlocks it 😘
~D